Read all these details, understand and agree before bidding. BID EXACTLY 25 EUROS. We will award the project based on the quality of your portfolio. DO NOT BID above budget.
We need a professional 3D modeler, or an amateur with great related portfolio, who can create a full colored & rigged body character with clothes and weapons to be used in Blender for animation and 3D printing, based on an existing 2D illustrated character and a person's face image. If awarded and depending on your final work and reliability, we could keep working with you for the next character/s.
Character should be fully colored, finished and ready for 3D printing. Graphics should talk by themselves! No signatures/brand-marks. We will provide a basic body description, proportions/size and/or a sample illustration of the character, items/weapons/clothes to be included and a face of a person it MUST look alike. See sample attached: it's a 2D illustration... so we need a character like that in 3D looking as realistic as possible (See attached file samples).
1. Upon award, I will create sequentially (5) MILESTONES, one at a time and serving as work checkpoints and feedback to avoid you overworking on changes, to release payments as follows:
A.- EUR€5: After rec'd & appv'd jpg (screenshot of split views including: front, side, back and isometric) of the finished sculpted 3D NON-COLORED BODY ONLY WITHOUT clothes, weapons or accessories, etc.;
B.- EUR€5: After rec'd & appv'd jpg (screenshot of split views including: front, side, back and isometric) of the finished sculpted 3D NON-COLORED FULL BODY WITH clothes, weapons, accessories, etc.;
C.- EUR€5: After rec'd & appv'd jpg (screenshot of split views including: front, side, back and isometric) of the finished sculpted 3D COLORED FULL BODY WITH clothes, weapons, accessories, etc.
C.- EUR€5: After rec'd & appv'd jpg of character's FULL FINISHED RIGGED structure, ready to be animated;
D.- BALANCE: After rec'd & appv'd 3D rigged character, pdf invoice & ALL original working files.
2. To avoid you overworking on changes, it's common practice to send once in a while a working screen capture as a checkpoint and to make the 3D sculpture as realistically close to the character's illustration/s provided. Avoid making changes on items/clothes/features...
3. The 3D sculpture MUST be created/modeled in a sculpting software like Blender, ZBrush, Maya, DAZ3D, Sculptris, ... but IT MUST BE DELIVERED IN BLENDER! (FULLY WORKING & READY FOR ANIMATION and 3D printing). We will require the original working files for ALL 3Ds created even if they are made with different software.
4. Full body layer/s are required and they must be separated from clothes, items, accessories, etc. (all layers in labeled groups).
1. In your bid, allow time yourself for working with feedbacks and checkpoints. There is no rush. Just time for quality work in about ONE WEEK once started.
2. If I'm satisfied with your work and you're interested/available I will keep hiring you. We have over 30 characters!
3. Do not include anything that was not originally created or modeled by you. Do not plagiarize other artist's work! Originality and quality work is expected.
4. If you are awarded with this project and your illustrations are used, you will be credited for your artwork in the final product.
5. All author's copyrights including the character design, features, clothes, weapons, accessories, rigging, animation, commercial exploitation, usage and the 3D character itself and all related files will be transferred to us as soon as you get paid any quantity. You cannot post partially or fully the 3D character privately or publicly until we tell you directly so. By accepting this project you agree to enter into a confidentiality and a non-competitive agreement about it.