I'd like you to create before and after images of the attached 'Lyall street' (see link here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/49+Lyall+St,+Redcliffe+WA+6104/@-31.9368298,115.9389958,3a,75y,130.13h,85.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEjEdYi53jjQkzEAMjJd09w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x2a32ba2cc019d075:0xa72aa4bfc5b6216a!8m2!3d-31.9368514!4d115.9393392)
For the before image, simply remove all the Google maps markings.
I'd like two versions of the 'after' versions. One with new trees and one with bigger more mature trees.
In addition to trees, I want to represent a better way to design residential neighbourhoods in Australia. Specifically, I'd like to do the following:
1. Include a children's play park in the middle of the road, to block through traffic, but still offer driveway access to all houses. The play park could include things like swings, a climbining frame and a slide. Underneath should be a soft brightly coloured (e.g. yellow) surface like the attached Play Street image.
2. Add a lot more trees, small new trees in one version, and mature trees in the next version. Suggested locaitons provided, but they could be moved.
3. Remove the pilons for the cables (as shown in black, on the attached Marked Up - Lyall Street image)
4. Change the footpath to go down the middle of the road. As shown in grey. Also, slightly wider foothpath. add a bollard at both ends to prevent cars using it. Add hopskotch onto the footpath that goes through the childrens play park (see attached)
5. Add a 'No Through Road' sign, exactly the same as the attached, just where the road ends. Add sign onto planter boxes (see attached)*. Also add the blue sign from those planter boxes. *Google "low traffic neighbourhoods UK" for more images.
6. Add planter boxes at both ends. Similar to those shown attached*. Place them approx on the blue dots.
7. For two of the houses makred yellow, I want you to change them from single story hourses to double or triple storey, but retain their 'look'/style. So keep the same facades, roofs, but add in a floor. To increase density.
8. In the after version, change some of the grass to Australian traditional bush plants (similar to attached, google them, also called 'verge gardens'). Do this where I have added orange dots. Then, any remaining grass, change it to a nice grass colour.
9. The childrens play park should be added down the middle of the road (shown in green hash lines). Attached are a couple of options for the types of equipment to include.
10. Add "Safe Active Street" logo in blue onto the road at the point marked in red.
If you have any questions, please ask.
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $195 tähän työhön
Greetings from iNAK animation [login to view URL] are experienced in 2D & 3D character,animation video,illustration,graphic [login to view URL] are expert in 3D modelling,animation,texturing,graphic designing,[login to view URL] having huge tea Lisää