Bake textures to vertex colors and export to colorized point cloud model
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I'm seeking help in baking textures onto vertex colors and then exporting to a colorized point cloud model in the .PLY format with a high level of detail. Specifically, I need the point clouds to be used for measurement analysis purposes. The colors that are baked onto the model will be used to distinguish different materials in the 3D model. The end goal is to have a high level of detail with crisp colors that can easily distinguish between the various materials and shapes in the point cloud.
**Job Description: Kitbash3D Exterior Architectural Models**
We are seeking a candidate who can prepare Kitbash3D architectural models and demonstrate their work. The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working with provided file formats, primarily .blend, but other formats may be requested.
- Assigning an image texture to the *Base Color* in the Material properties.
- Verifying that the texture is displayed correctly by changing the viewport shading to Material Preview.
- Adding a Color Attribute as Vertex+Color in the Object Data properties.
- Changing the render engine to Cycles in the Render properties.
- Setting the Target as Color Attributes in the Bake section of the Render properties.
- Performing the bake by clicking on the Bake button.
- Verifying that the vertex colors have not been modified by changing the viewport shading to Solid mode.
- Proficiency in preparing Kitbash3D architectural models.
- Demonstrated experience in working with 3D modeling software, particularly Blender.
- Ability to assign textures, manipulate materials, and perform bakes according to the provided instructions.
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for visual accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills to group processed collections into folders.
Candidates interested in this position should submit one finished example from a Kitbash file showcasing their work. The example should be saved as a text file or a readable .ply file, including the coordinates and color information (normal is not required).
Please group the processed collections into one folder and another folder for the raw model.
We look forward to reviewing your application and seeing your impressive Kitbash3D architectural models
Projektin tunnus: #37201440