I want someone to make e-learning animated videos on the types of power plants used in the Texas area. I want a video of each of the following: (USA units and North American voice-over). If you can't do a north American voice-over, I can get someone else to do it. You will CREATE the script+ voice-over+ animation and have it ready for the LMS platform. I will review the script before production and provide suggestions.
1. How does a Nuclear Plant (Pressurized Water Reactor Westinghouse design) work ~60 min
2. How does a Natural Gas Plant (Combined cycle) work ~60 min
3. How does a Coal Plant work ~60 min
4. How does a Solar Power Plant work ~30 min
5. How does a Wind Power Plant Work ~30 min
6. How does a Hydro Power Plant work ~45 min
7. How does a Biomass Power Plant work ~30 min
8. How does a Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) work ~30 min
9. How does a Switchyard/Substation work ~60 min
10. Safety considerations when visiting a power plant or substation. ~30 min
Please see the YouTube video to see an example of what I need.
[login to view URL]
At least 1080p or 4K quality video. No time limit on videos. The above times are to be used as guidance purposes. All the units shall be USA units (e.g., instead of kPA, use psig). I'd like the final script in PDF format. Serious bidders only.