Cross-site scripting, or XSS, is a type of cyber-attack where malicious scripts are injected into vulnerable web applications. XSS exploits occur when a user input is not properly validated, allowing an attacker to inject malicious code into an application. An XSS Developer can expertly protect web applications from this type of attack and secure online experiences for users by validating user inputs for all types of content, including text, links, query strings and more.
Here's some projects that our expert XSS Developers have made real:
- Helping to build robust iOS and Android applications that guard sensitive user data from malicious attacks
- Identifying and patching web vulnerabilities to safeguard against XSS exploitation
- Creating Content Security Policies that protect web servers from malicious requests
- Using Google reCAPTCHA to challenge requests for potentially suspicious activities
- Securing sites with measures such as SQL Injection prevention and XSS prevention
Cross-site scripting attacks can be catastrophic for businesses. But with an experienced XSS Developer like those found on Freelancer.com, you can rest assured that your organization's web applications remain safe and secure. Our teams of highly professional developers work together to identify and patch any potential vulnerabilities, allowing your businesses security to be airtight. Post your project now on Freelancer.com to hire one of the best XSS Developers in the business today!Asiakkaamme antoivat 5,782 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan XSS Developers 4.67 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa XSS Developers