Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is the ideal choice of technology for developing rich Windows applications. WPF makes it easy to develop sophisticated, interactive user interfaces and the technology allows a developer to use XAML and the .NET Framework, which simplifies communication between business logic and user interface layer. With experience, a WPF Developer can build applications that are more responsive, have more features, and more reliable than traditional Windows applications, with an added modern touch.
Here's some projects that our expert WPF Developer made real:
- Building interactive user interfaces for custom applications
- Extending existing applications with powerful features
- Creating dynamic dashboards for big data analysis
- Programming charting components for data visualization
- Upgrading system design with improved UX design
Our team of experts have used their experience in WPF development to create amazing projects on Freelancer.com that meet a range of customer needs. Whether its AI object recognition or socket hooking, we can build a custom project no matter the complexity.
Whatever window application you need developed, our experienced WPF developers will help make it happen. Post your own project today and hire a skilled WPF developer on Freelancer.com who can deliver quality results.Asiakkaamme antoivat 19,049 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan WPF Developers 4.93 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa WPF Developers
General requirement are in pic below
1. Game will be 2D, not 3D, Use Monogame, Take note: "Do not use unity or godot engines" .net for start menu of the game 3. Where will be places start game button, exit game button and settings button with the background 4. Monogame .net is for game physics such as collisions and shooting 5. The map is actually in png format and should be converted to tiled map to usi it in monogame
Technical Overview: Upgrade Microsoft sample code to add new functionality. This will require experience in high speed & efficient graphics manipulation probably involving some use of DirectX type functionality to enable hardware acceleration. ----------------------- Objective: Stream a whole display or an application as an NDI stream on a PC someone is using for work. ----------------------- Detail: Would like a fork of this repo: With the following changes: • New UI element to set a “stream name” • When a screen or application is selected for screen capture it outputs an NDI 5.5 stream using their SDK () with the defined name This is likely to be relatively straight forward but there is a single complex aspect; • creating an efficient hardware accele...
Hi Tu P., Are you available for MFC C++ project? /regards