WiFi, or Wireless Fidelity, is a technology for connecting a device such as a laptop or smartphone to the internet without needing any physical connections. A Wireless Engineer is someone who is highly trained and experienced in this technology and can help clients create an efficient and reliable connection that is easy to configure and operate.
From WiFi-enabled remote monitoring systems to streaming media applications, there are so many possibilities that come with this technology – and a skilled Wireless Engineer can help you make them reality.
Here’s some projects that our expert Wireless Engineers made real:
- Developing embedded systems leveraging the latest wireless components
- Creating wireless setups for connecting internet of things devices with near-instant transmission speeds
- Deploying wireless networks across large areas, reliably transporting data between each device connected
- Enhanced security systems that protect information while in transit over the network
- Building access control systems leveraging both WiFi and Bluetooth technologies
- Troubleshooting existing and legacy networks to ensure smooth performance of clients' products
Wireless Engineers have enabled people to access the digital world in new ways through their creations of cutting edge WiFi solutions. We believe a Wireless Engineer can make your project visions real, no matter how complex the setup. By entering your custom project on Freelancer.com, you can find an expert Wireless Engineer who can bring your ideas to life with exceptional quality work. So why wait? Start exploring now!Asiakkaamme antoivat 3,096 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Wireless Engineers 4.88 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Wireless Engineers
Need the following on a Raspberry Pi (preferably Zero 2 W): - Work as a kiosk. - Autodetect resolution on connected monitor/TV, but no more than 1920x1020. - Custom boot logo and animation - When the device boots for the first time, bring up a list of selectable languages. Then choose strings from a provided sheet for that language. - When the device boots, if a wifi network has not been selected, bring up a custom wifi selector. This selector should be done by you, we would like to not use the OS selector. Do not proceed until a wifi has been selected. - Show a "waiting page" while network connection is established. If not able to establish within reasonable time, then re-open custom wifi selector. - When network connection is established, launch browser in fullscreen to ...