Telecom involves engineering and technology that is used to facilitate long-distance communication. Telecommunications engineers are responsible for the design, installation and management of communications systems. Projects that they work on range from the installation of landlines and mobile networks, to building 3G, 4G, and 5G infrastructure. Telecommunications engineers use their technical and scientific know-how to provide the best communication services that meet clients’ needs.
Here's some projects that our expert Telecommunications Engineer made real:
- Establishing customer service documentation processes
- Setting up telephone systems with a large number of phone numbers
- Installing router firmware updates and configuring VoIP technology
- Developing algorithms for resource allocation
- Carrying out research into starting an ISP business
- Performing analysis on telecommunication data networks
- Testing software and mobile devices in Singapore
- Auditing andmonitoring prepaid, postpaid, sales and distributor queries
- Verifying customer KYC documents
At Freelancer.com, our Telecommunications Engineers have a wide set of skills that allow them to consider various technologies, components and processes when working on a job. This ensures that clients get the best solutions to their telecom tasks. We invite you to post your own project today to hire a Telecommunications Engineer on Freelancer.com and make your Telecom project a reality!Asiakkaamme antoivat 2,486 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Telecommunications Engineers 4.85 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Telecommunications Engineers
We are an International telecommunication company that works worldwide for better telecommunication and Internet. We need someone to be our partner for the long run and help us with our supplies in Madagascar. We will walk you throw all the steps. - This is a long-term freelance partnership that will bring many jobs over time. let's have a chat !!