SMART City is an innovative technology that focuses on the application of the latest trends and technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as artificial intelligence, robotics, and big data analytics. It is designed to help people in towns and cities by integrating data and technology into the infrastructure to reduce inefficiencies and improve livability, workability, and sustainability. IoT Engineers can design useful hardware that incorporates a multitude of sensing devices with networks that use cloud computing and data analytics to help cities become smarter.
Here's some projects that our expert IoT Engineers helped make real:
- Digitizing urban systems like transport, waste management, energy or communication networks
- Developing autonomous vehicle systems to enable smart transportation
- Designing systems that enable smart infrastructure such as smart roads and sidewalks
- Automating home systems such as security, HVAC, lighting, or water management for smarter living
- Installing networks for public safety such as explosions alerts or cameras for surveillance.
From the products searching and negotiation with Chinese company to automated home systems with Windows Desktop PC on the market, hiring an experienced IoT engineer from Freelancer.com is essential for businesses to capitalize on SMART City technologies. We invite you to post your own project on Freelancer.com to hire your own experienced IoT Engineer capable to bring energy efficiency and cost savings for your business.Asiakkaamme antoivat 765 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan IoT Engineers 4.94 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa IoT Engineers
Need an AI expert to propose some novel idea in AI for smart cities. In proposal please must provide your ideas as if it is good then we will proceed and ask you to write a comprehensive proposal on it.
I am writing a journal, and I have encountered practical issues when testing a C++ algorithm to improve the ITS-G5 protocol for vehicle response time and enhance the C-V2X protocol to reduce latency. I want to present the results under a scenario involving 20 vehicles, including data on throughput, latency, etc., with simulations and graphs using omnet++