Predictive Analytics is a technique that uses statistical models, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze data and generate insights that can be used to make predictions about the future. Predictive Analytics makes it possible to quantify the future in terms of probabilities and can help businesses to make better decisions. A Predictive Analytics Expert is someone who is skilled and experienced in using a variety of predictive models and specialized software, in order to develop complex statistical models that can be used to gain insights into data sets.
Here's some projects that our se Predictive Analytics Experts made real:
- Gathered data from sources, performed data wrangling, text mining and mapGIS while developing Machine Learning Models.
- Used SAS Enterprise Miner to explore data sets and explain results in detail.
- Benefitted clients with predict temperature through the usage of multiple Machine Learning frameworks.
- Utilized Big Data for the creation of predictive models for market analysis reports.
- Created complex algorithms for matters such as prediction technique, analysis, reverse calculations, pattern finding, model building and more.
- Trained several data mining models to generate stock predictions accurately.
- Implemented solutions to clean datasets as well as create predictive modelling solutions with rstudio.
- Developed various binary Target predictions with associated high accuracy probabilities.
At Freelancer.com we have expert Predictive Analytics professionals who can help you harness the power of Predictive Analytics by providing you with the highest quality solutions tailored for your needs. Post your project now on Freelancer.com and hire a Predictive Analytics Expert!Asiakkaamme antoivat 1,511 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Predictive Analytics Experts 4.88 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Predictive Analytics Experts
I am looking for a freelancer to develop an elections results permutation model for analyzing local elections. The model should have an intermediate level of complexity. I already have specific data that needs to be used in the model. The idea is to achieve pathways to a FIXED number through differnt permuattions of the data and which are in groups, sub groups or cells. E.g if the winning number is 500, i want a model that shows how 500 can be achieved from combining differnt sets and aubsets of numbers. I already have the data but i want to be able to plot and design scenarios that achieve that magic number or not. Skills and Experience: - Strong understanding of elections and political analysis - Experience in developing permutation models for analyzing election results - Proficienc...