Optical Engineering Jobs
Optical Engineering is the study of using optical systems to capture, manipulate and detect certain physical properties, usually from images / videos. The Design Engineer working within this field will design and build optical systems with the purpose of measuring particular signatures from potential clients. These engineers will apply their knowledge of optics to develop real world solutions that can fully utilize microscope imaging technologies, provide visual feedback in various industries (nuclear, security, biomedical and environmental) and combine technology-driven physics with specialized imaging techniques to deliver ultra-precise technical results.
Here's some projects that our expert Design Engineer made real:
- Developing mathematical models for calculating optical properties of certain physical systems
- Constructing antenna array systems for analyzing electro-magnetic processes
- Producing light weight, 70x binocular convex lens systems for drones
- Implementing AI algorithms to strengthen hybrid wireless networks
- Performing wavelength assignments and graph coloring to optimize routing methods
- Analyzing plant nitrogen levels through image analytics techniques
- Drawing equations with Matlab scripting language
Our Design Engineer has a thorough knowledge of the entire range of the Optical Engineering field, allowing them to liaise directly with clients in order to translate their technological advancement needs into quality results. By working with our Design Engineer through Freelancer.com, you’re sure to receive an aesthetic and technically functional optical tool which can fully achieve your desired output performance and process accuracy.
We invite you to post your own project and hire one of our qualified Design Engineers from Freelancer.com today - our experts are well-experienced when it comes to making Optical Engineering projects a reality!Asiakkaamme antoivat 296 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Design Engineers 4.91 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Design Engineers
We are looking for an optical engineer with proven hands-on/lab experience to support the process of choosing between buying an off-the-shelf collimation lens (for a new 375nm diode laser design) or design a new one. Due to project timing requirements, consult choosing an off-the-shelf will be milestone 1.