Open Source Jobs
Open Source, or the open sharing of coding, is the process of making source codes available to the public that anyone can access, use and even modify. It's software that encourages collaboration, feedback and freedom for developers who are willing to use it. Open source projects are often community driven and have been improved through worldwide contributions from coders who have put their efforts into building these programs. An Open Source Expert is someone who harnesses the power of open source technologies to create beautiful yet powerful works of software engineering. The Expert will take your project and use knowledge of various coding languages, such as C#, Java and Python, to make sure that your project is worked on by the best of the best. With Freelancer.com you can make sure your open source project will be completed by finding top notch coders with expertise in all major coding languages.
Here's some projects that our Open Source Experts made real:
- Creating custom tools which allow clients to search or fetch specific data from multiple sites
- Developing communications tools with features like CRM/HRM and reporting functions
- Writing programs in language like C, Java, Python or Perl with web-based functionality
- Developing mobile applications with payment modules and back end software
- Creating secure exchange/email servers with high level security protocols
- Developing embedded software which interfaces with wireless mesh components like Zigbee and 802.15.4g
- Documenting IBM Cloud deployments on 10 open source projects
Open source technology can be a powerful tool when placed in the hands of a well versed expert. With Freelancer.com clients can find coders who are renown for their skills in this area and know how to get the job done right no matter which direction your project takes you in. Find your ideal open source expert today and see what they can do for you!Asiakkaamme antoivat 10,954 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Open Source Experts 4.92 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Open Source Experts