Drilling Engineering is a subclass of Petroleum Engineering that requires a strong technical understanding of the processes and principles of drilling both onshore and offshore. A Drilling Engineer is an expert in drilling rigs and techniques as well as geo-technical analysis needed to aid in planning for safe, efficient, and cost effective drilling operations.
Here’s some projects that our expert Drilling Engineer made real:
- Investigated ways of improving oil production by optimizing the well’s design, equipment, and strategies.
- Developed strategies for the most efficient and cost-effective exploration of potentially lucrative hydrocarbon reserves.
- Carried out risk management analysis to evaluate safety protocols and recommend solutions to any potential hazards.
- Designed plans to help manage continued oil production over the long term by ensuring proper maintenance of existing wells.
- Reviewed past data and created drilling programs that incorporated current technologies or technical innovations.
At Freelancer.com, no job is too big or too small when it comes to Drilling Engineering projects. Our Drilling Engineers are some of the best in the industry who have worked on projects from large scale operations all the way down to smaller ones involving just a single well. With their expertise, you can be assured that your project will be delivered within budget, within time, and with zero incidents.
If you have a project in mind concerning Drilling Engineering, post it now on Freelancer.com and have an expert Drilling Engineer help you make it happen. With a wide array of qualified experts here covering every aspect from simple operations management to multimillion dollar offshore rig operations, you can trust our engineers with any Drilling Engineering focused project you may have!Asiakkaamme antoivat 1,523 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Drilling Engineers 4.9 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Drilling Engineers
Supervision and Logging of Cable Percussion Boreholes I am looking for a skilled professional who can assist me with the supervision and logging of cable percussion boreholes for a geotechnical investigation project. The ideal candidate should have experience in geotechnical engineering and be familiar with the process of cable percussion drilling. Key requirements for the project include: - Geotechnical Investigation: The purpose of the cable percussion boreholes is to conduct a thorough geotechnical investigation. The candidate should have a strong background in geotechnical engineering and be able to provide accurate and detailed logging of the boreholes. - Depth of Boreholes: The expected depth of the boreholes is 40 meters. The candidate should have experience in drilling ...