Content Audit Jobs
Content Audit is an analysis of the quality, relevance, accuracy and usefulness of the content of a website or its print materials. A Content Auditor uses a combination of analytic tools and assessment strategies to analyse numerous elements of a website's content to determine whether they meet the client's objectives and requirements.
The correct content audit procedure can help assess the effectiveness of a website or its print material performance. It also helps identify room for improvement and define processes for updating and maintaining content in the future. A Content Auditor helps clients produce an effective website that meets its objectives, can be easily found on search engines, has relevant better quality information, ranks higher on SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), is satisfying to users, promotes customer loyalty and has higher conversion rates.
Here's some projects that our expert Content Auditors made real:
- Helping assess the quality of mystery shopping experience
- Supervising hard goods inventory across multiple countries
- Conducting exams to guarantee quality standards in testing centers
- Verifying accounts to meet customer service satisfaction levels
- Inspecting shipments to maintain quality assurance benchmarks
- Generating service level agreements to manage SaaS product usage
Content Auditors are highly skilled professionals who have significant expertise in representing data accurately and efficiently through a combination of tools and techniques. A Content Auditor should be able to understand how web visitors interact with websites and make contents easier for them to find, access, share and cite. Hiring an experienced Content Auditor benefits clients by getting their websites or print materials into shape quickly and effectively.
As you can tell from this broad list of complex projects Freelancer.com experts completed, a good Content Auditor can make miracles happen with any kind of content you want them to audit. So if you're looking for experienced Content Auditors to help assess the quality of your website's or print material's content, post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire one now!Asiakkaamme antoivat 6,848 arvostelussa keskimääräisen arvosanan Content Auditors 4.85 / 5 tähteä.
Palkkaa Content Auditors
1. I am looking for someone who has good english skills (reading and comprehension) 2. The person need to compare english content on an article against the reports the pulled out of the same article to make sure the report data is correctly extracted from the content. 3. This is a simple task if the person has good english skills and analytical skills. 4. This is a part time job and may go long term.
I am looking for a skilled video editor to help enhance our YouTube videos. We are aiming to produce vlog style content with existing footage as well as creating new content. We would like the videos to be around 5-10 minutes in length. We are looking for someone who can work quickly yet still keep the highest video quality possible. Experience in using green screen and special effects would be a major bonus. If you think you have the right skills for the job, please apply.