Suodata

Viimeisimmät hakuni
Suodatusperuste:
Budjetti
asti
asti
asti
Tyyppi
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    9,783 win 10 työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR

    ...the screen of "Win." faded into it. 2) Photo of bike looking sideways. (Image to be provided) 3) Win. (Text only) 4) This. (Text only) 5) Jacket. (Text only) 6) Still image of front on bike. (Image to be provided) 7) 100% Kevlar lined. (Text only) 8) Photo of lining. (Image to be provided) 9) Level 2 impact protection. (Text only) 10) Photo against

    €73 (Avg Bid)
    €73 Keskimäär. tarjous
    39 tarjoukset

    ...fundamental para entrenamientos contra la maquina. Se estudiarán los presupuestos de desarrollo a precio cerrado así como posibles futuras o presentes formas de colaboración win-win , no cerrando opciones a nuevas campañas de captación de usuarios , desarrollos o mejoras que la empresa o freelance a través de sus otras áreas de con...

    €4267 (Avg Bid)
    €4267 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    ...users can interact and enter the competition. The KPI showing the success of this campaign is the number of people entering the competition. The 3 winners of this game will win a holiday to Lisbon for 2 people. Please check the links below to check examples of the competition/game that J barter will be running on Facebook messenger: https://vimeo

    €404 (Avg Bid)
    €404 Keskimäär. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset

    ...characteristics for trading any of the major ETF's such as QQQ, SPY, or IWM: 1. Profit factor equal or greater than 2.0 2. Win percentage equal or greater than 70% 3. Back test going back to 1/1/1998 to present 4. Produce 10 trades or more during a 20 year back test 5. The strategy must not be obtained from the [login to view URL] website since I've

    €230 (Avg Bid)
    €230 Keskimäär. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    I have ongoing work related to our previous project 'Redesign the landing page and "win page" for an e-learning challenge'

    €26 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €26 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    Image Recognition Win App 4 days left
    VARMENNETTU

    This job is for a freelancer. Please donot bid.

    €17 (Avg Bid)
    €17 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    ...outcome of the members by week month and overall i.e 10% correct etc. I would like a VIP paid area for premium tips and monthly competition exclusive for paid members. In this area the admin will be present several premium tips weekly. Paid member will have be able to enter a monthly competition to win prizes by predict a sport event outcome....

    €618 (Avg Bid)
    €618 Keskimäär. tarjous
    21 tarjoukset

    I am looking out for an established SEO expert who can help me with a (geo targeted ) keyword ( within Top 5/10 position in Google) at the earliest. PS: You need to prove your credential to win the bid.

    €552 (Avg Bid)
    €552 Keskimäär. tarjous
    36 tarjoukset

    ...Uncomfortable with honest and direct criticism 4. Are not organized 5. Not passionate about research Apply if: 1. You want to operate in an idea meritocracy where the best ideas win out, and where responsibilities are given consistent with people’s abilities (versus based on other considerations such as tenure). 2. Open-minded, loves criticism, and not afraid

    €6 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €6 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    4 tarjoukset

    I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. [login to view URL]

    €455 (Avg Bid)
    €455 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    ...Ludo on android platform. The winners will win real money. All four player can play by adding money from INR 10 to INR [login to view URL] position Winner will get 70%, second winner will get 15%. 3rd position will get 5% of all the cumulative amount added by all 4 players. and fourth position will not get any thing. 10% will be kept by our company. They can receive

    €802 (Avg Bid)
    €802 Keskimäär. tarjous
    14 tarjoukset

    ...following characteristics for trading any of the major ETF's such as QQQ, SPY, or IWM. Short ETF's Profit factor equal or greater than 2.0 Win percentage equal or greater than 70% Backtest going back to 1/1/1998 to present 10 trades or more during a 20 year backtest The strategy must not be obtained the [login to view URL] website since I've already download

    €9 - €26
    €9 - €26
    0 tarjoukset

    ...the following characteristics for trading any of the major ETF's such as QQQ, SPY, or IWM: Profit factor equal or greater than 2.0 Win percentage equal or greater than 70% Backtest going back to 1/1/1998 to present 10 trades or more during a 20 year backtest The strategy must not be obtained the [login to view URL] website since I've already download

    €70 (Avg Bid)
    €70 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset

    ...to participate into various quiz contests. ONE Quiz, Many Contests.. H2H, 5 People 1 winner. 10 People 4 winners. 6. Pay Rs. 100 & win Rs. 200. 2 users can participate in this contest. Admin can set Pay amount, Win Amount, User limit.. etc. 7. One by one, 10 MCQs will come to users, with Positive & negative Point system. like, each correct answer gets

    €409 (Avg Bid)
    €409 Keskimäär. tarjous
    16 tarjoukset

    ...The total I will pay for an organic, white hat and ethical SEO work over 6 months is $300 per month. No more and no less. What I am wanting for this is as follows 1. I have 10 key words and I want 3 or 4 of them to be in the top 5 pages of google within the 6 month period. 2. Applicants should not ask me what I want for SEO but must tell me what seo

    €1415 (Avg Bid)
    €1415 Keskimäär. tarjous
    66 tarjoukset

    ...to do is automatically placing coupons a lot of coupons it can be 10-20 thousands of it which were prepared before in a spreadsheet without needing to click everytime for the choices for a TOTALIZATORY game where there are 15 games , 3 choices , 1 - win for home team , X - draw , 2 - win for guests , there’s a website which I am registered . So basically

    €114 (Avg Bid)
    €114 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    Hi các bạn, Bên mình đang cần tuyển 10 bạn Freelancers hợp tác với chính sách như sau: 1. Yêu cầu: - Có kinh nghiệm chạy Fb ads 2. Chính sách hợp tác: - Lựa chọn1: Bên mình hỗ trợ ngân sách chạy -> 5,000đ/Lead đủ chuẩn - Lựa chọn 2: Ngân sách bạn tự chạy -> 10,000đ/L...

    €214 - €641
    €214 - €641
    0 tarjoukset

    ...services; specially one of our promotional offer (see the details here; [login to view URL]). Payment: We have affiliate marketing tools and provide different types of sales commission (Fixed amount or up to 10% per sale). For details, please visit: [login to view URL]). We

    €3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    7 tarjoukset

    ...smartphones (iOS and Android) to improve customer relationship between restaurants and their customers through managing award programs - loyalty program (example: buy 10 items and win the 11th item). The system will consolidate all restaurants' award programs into the same "wallet", making the user's awards management easier. Mock-up is ready, landing

    €841 (Avg Bid)
    €841 Keskimäär. tarjous
    18 tarjoukset

    need dot net socket listener to receive socket transmissions and store the data into MS SQL table must run on Windows 2012 server - I will provide sample of data being sent in to this socket. Need this done in 48 hours. I will provide round-the-clock live support, a VM for dev if you require, etc.

    €951 (Avg Bid)
    Kiireellinen
    €951 Keskimäär. tarjous
    35 tarjoukset

    ...appearing However, as this industry is seen as a very lucrative market, many new suppliers have begun to emerge. This is having serious implications for PEW. It is more difficult to win new contracts as their customers are able to explore options with other suppliers. Additionally, the competitors are also providing better pricing than PEW. These factors combined

    €89 (Avg Bid)
    €89 Keskimäär. tarjous
    7 tarjoukset

    I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business.

    €582 (Avg Bid)
    €582 Keskimäär. tarjous
    15 tarjoukset

    Hello, I want to develop a chess game into Android & iOS and push to the store. Please see following document for more detail. [login to view URL] Only bid to this project if you have knowledge and past experience of game developing. Please read the document complete, check the reference app and then bid. Thanks

    €2952 (Avg Bid)
    €2952 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset

    This is my android app (Web Browser)! [login to view URL] I created this app for more User Friendly & absolute privacy! I hope i done well. I think there is no similar app like this in this world! Analyse & compare my app with other browsers, write a detailed article about it & post it in a blogs or forums or websites! ( Preferably recognized blog or forum or website ). Best article...

    €8 (Avg Bid)
    Taattu
    €8
    3 työtä

    ...excel spreadsheet. I need to calculate the following: (1) a win / loss average, (2) an average profit per win, (3) an average loss of profit per loss, and then (4) a calculation to determine a percentage of profitability given the results of the prior (1 - 3) equations. For example: If I win 9/10, and my average gain is $.01, and my average loss is $.08

    €9 (Avg Bid)
    €9 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built.

    €32 (Avg Bid)
    €32 Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

    ...Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, and Orange. A company is preparing to submit a proposal to win the contract. The target is to build the most economical system which consists of two or three power plants and a transmission network with around 10% loss. Discuss WHY, HOW, and WHAT you designed. Include as many details (technical and economy) as

    €88 (Avg Bid)
    €88 Keskimäär. tarjous
    9 tarjoukset

    ...change the folder name where it resides, PLUS change the folder name for the desktop icon, programs list pointer, and any pointers to the User folder for data files in Win 7 and Win 10. Say the current folder name and path is C:Program Files(x86)OldFolder. I want the app in OldFolder to change the name to C:Program Files(x86)NewFolder. I need

    €129 (Avg Bid)
    €129 Keskimäär. tarjous
    17 tarjoukset

    Android Game Spin and win . In this app provide by 0,1,2,3,5,10 Rs real cash win money and also two payment activity add paytm and paypal.

    €14 (Avg Bid)
    €14 Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

    Microsoft sccm & ivanti environment manager, need help with creating nee package for office 2016 and Skype for business, also need help on win 10 deployment task sequence, secondly need some help with appsense environment manager for user profile.

    €180 (Avg Bid)
    €180 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    We need to build a Web portal (Android/iOS Mobile app too ). Please bid only if you have gaming experience.

    €493 (Avg Bid)
    €493 Keskimäär. tarjous
    10 tarjoukset

    ...have videos on Wistia which we stream on our website using a JW Player. Let's say the video is 20 minute long and has 4 chapters: Chapter 1: 0-5 minutes Chapter 2: 5-10 minutes Chapter 3: 10-15 minutes Chapter 4: 15-20 minutes JW Player allows us to define the chapters (by accepting a parameter). That's the easy part. Now we also support closed captions

    €38 (Avg Bid)
    €38 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    I Have a fdb file with me the file needs to be hosted from my local machine so that I can see the data and GUI in chrome. OS: Win 10

    €106 (Avg Bid)
    €106 Keskimäär. tarjous
    4 tarjoukset

    ...have a simple Unity 3D game that needs an update. It's a trivia game in which each player has a dollar amount that they can win. I need this dollar amount stored in a mysql database for each player. The game also asks the user 10 new trivia questions each day. I need the trivia questions stored in the mysql database so that I can recall them in the application

    €82 (Avg Bid)
    €82 Keskimäär. tarjous
    16 tarjoukset

    I am looking for people who can get people to my website and purchase my product. I will ...website and purchase my product. I will pay you after I sell one product! Contact me if you can use your money to advertise me and then gain more money! Win(I sell my product) Win(You make $5-10) win(Person gets a great product)!Contact me for more information!

    €433 (Avg Bid)
    €433 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    ...[login to view URL] Sports Betting basics: Odds: 10 Means: For every 1 EUR bet, you get 10 back, consequently you have 9 EUR gain if you win the bet or you have lost 1 EUR if the bet was lost. Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90% chance of losing

    €9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €9 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    9 tarjoukset

    We are looking for a very skilled developer can develop [login to view URL] app for facebook to track all their activities for my ecommere [login to view URL] spin to win for my ecommerce in order collect their email and make upsell to offer discount etc

    €444 (Avg Bid)
    €444 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    ...Number of wins in last 10 races on the same course number of wins in the last 10 races at the same distance number of win in the last 10 races at the same course and distance number of wins in the last 10 races on the same going number of wins in the last 10 races at the same class (or better) Horse rating Form jockey wins in the last 10 races on...

    €163 (Avg Bid)
    €163 Keskimäär. tarjous
    31 tarjoukset

    ...the dog) RPG-style (see the following link: [login to view URL]) with one animation from top to bottom and one from left to right. - One drawing with the 2 characters looking extremely happy and "You win!" written below them. - One drawing with the 2 characters looking extremely sad and "You lose

    €149 (Avg Bid)
    Mainostettu Taattu
    €149
    27 työtä
    Trophy icon Build me a simple dice game 1 day left

    ...just click a start button to roll the dice. i would like a "dice rolling sound effect" when the dice starts to spin ** Each person can only roll the dice once prizes: 1 - 10% off any Product 2 - Thank you for joining our Biocare Mooncake Contest. Better luck next time! 3 - Free Aroma Facial Massage 4 - 50% off any Skin Treatment 5 - Thank you

    €34 (Avg Bid)
    Taattu
    €34
    3 työtä

    ...They just click a start button to roll the dice. i would like a "dice rolling sound effect" when the dice starts to spin ** Each person can only roll the dice once prizes: 1 - 10% off any Product 2 - Thank you for joining our Biocare Mooncake Contest. Better luck next time! 3 - Free Aroma Facial Massage 4 - 50% off any Skin Treatment 5 - Thank you for

    €244 (Avg Bid)
    €244 Keskimäär. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset

    My windows laptop (win10 OS) is suddenly become slow. I am looking for windows administrator /expert and need to connect and fix the issue.

    €15 (Avg Bid)
    €15 Keskimäär. tarjous
    31 tarjoukset

    Objective: To acquire personal details of the customers and before they spin the wheel to earn a reward. Page 1: Acquire Details Name: Mobile Number: Birthday: When the customer fills in all details and presses 'submit' page 2 will load Page 2: The customer should be able to 'Spin the Wheel', on the click ...

    €109 (Avg Bid)
    €109 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    Indian matka game Android app development work.

    €129 (Avg Bid)
    €129 Keskimäär. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    ... that can allow users to sign up, view other Artist profiles (Details including - Name / Location / Portfolio and rating- rating comes from our website users based on rating/10 on each Artwork ) and upload their own portfolio of artworks, the artworks should be on show on the home screen and throughout the site and should be able to filter the works

    €109 (Avg Bid)
    €109 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    I want a business card that goes with the logo. We are an Energy Efficient Home Improvement Company. We want something modern but at the same time professional. This is going on a Black Matte Card so we want to impress everyone. Front Side: (Logo) Lic:908306 Ricky D. Perez Founder & Energy Consultant Tel: (818)641-7579 NewEnergyLA@[login to view URL] Winnetka CA 91306 Ba...

    €17 (Avg Bid)
    Taattu
    €17
    152 työtä

    hi, i want a game like pang! i ne...heroes unlockable with ingame currency(if possible), between levels admob pages and videos, bosses every 10 levels insanely difficult, and an overall difficulty of hard except at start.... a button to stop ads with 2.50$ i need a good pay to win addictive game with DECENT graphics and all that in a good total price

    €1803 (Avg Bid)
    €1803 Keskimäär. tarjous
    54 tarjoukset

    ...graphical illustration with charts and histograms would be useful. Sports Betting basics: Odds: 10 Means: For every 1 EUR bet, you get 10 back, consequently you have 9 EUR gain if you win the bet or you have lost 1 EUR if the bet was lost. Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90% chance o...

    €9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €9 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    18 tarjoukset