Mobile phone games design jobs

Suodata

Viimeisimmät hakuni
Suodatusperuste:
Budjetti
asti
asti
asti
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    183 mobile phone games design työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR

    Below is a list of all of the projects related to this engagement. These games are meant to live in a retail environment, so all of them will run on a Mac Mini, PC, maybe an even a Mobile phone that then connects to an LCD touchscreen. Some are games, and some are experiences. Thus, we are looking for an experienced developer who has done projects

    €30 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €30 / hr Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    29 tarjoukset
    Logo Design Loppunut left

    wo logo design 1. a cafe name "comfort zone" with a theme gaming, such as mobile phone online games, computer online games, PS4, XBOX etc we hope the logo can use different colors like the 7 colors of rainbow 2. an organisation related to macau online gaming and teenager entrepreneurs We hope to to use sky blue or green color or red color

    €16 (Avg Bid)
    €16 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    30 tarjoukset

    The project is a holiday-themed match 3 games similar to (but NOT copies of) hit games like bejeweled and candy crush mixed with puzzle quest. the will game consist of the complex and sometimes random (except for puzzle levels) generation of blocks to match sets of 3, 4, or 5, like objects to progress through a campaign map or story world. The game

    €437 (Avg Bid)
    €437 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset

    Client requires a mobile app designed and developed in (for client end) and Loopback (nodejs) in server end; with web admin. SCOPE Develop, design UI and test using hybrid mobile application (Android and iOS) which allows the users to create poll/survey like games in which the user's can win virtual coins from participation. You will be required

    €2324 (Avg Bid)
    €2324 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    28 tarjoukset

    Client requires a mobile app designed and developed in Xamarin Forms (for client end) and Loopback (nodejs) in server end; with web admin. SCOPE Develop, design UI and test using Xamarin Forms a mobile application (Android and iOS) which allows the users to create poll/survey like games in which the user's can win virtual coins from participation

    €2411 (Avg Bid)
    €2411 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    21 tarjoukset

    Client requires a mobile app designed and developed in Xamarin Forms (for client end) and Loopback (nodejs) in server end; with web admin. SCOPE Develop, design UI and test using Xamarin Forms a mobile application (Android and iOS) which allows the users to create poll/survey like games in which the user's can win virtual coins from participation

    €2596 (Avg Bid)
    €2596 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    14 tarjoukset
    Web development Loppunut left

    I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business. Hi, I am doing electronic repair and shopping store Repair section includes: Cell phone Computer Tablet Games Other electronics Sell section includes all electronics: Cell phone Computers tablets Games Accessories( cases, charger, screen protectors...) In

    €219 (Avg Bid)
    €219 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    28 tarjoukset

    I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project. The skills required are Apple and Android, Game Design,social media Game Development and Mobile Phone. I am happy to pay a fixed priced and my budget is $250 - $750 USD. Functions needed • In app purchase virtual currency • video while game play • chat integration, in-game chat messaging

    €1640 (Avg Bid)
    €1640 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    73 tarjoukset

    iPhone (/ˈaɪfoʊn/ eye-fohn) is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. They run Apple's iOS mobile operating system.[15] The first generation iPhone was released on June 29, 2007; the most recent iPhone model is the iPhone 7, which was unveiled at a special event on September 7, 2016.[16][17] The user interface is built around

    €367 (Avg Bid)
    €367 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    iPhone (/ˈaɪfoʊn/ eye-fohn) is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. They run Apple's iOS mobile operating system.[15] The first generation iPhone was released on June 29, 2007; the most recent iPhone model is the iPhone 7, which was unveiled at a special event on September 7, 2016.[16][17] The user interface is built around the

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    ...impression. Good design and usability. Huge games selection from 11 software providers. Stylish look. - Casino Description Well know. Good reputation since 2012. Unique options of filtering games by collection or provider. Interesting brand and name of casino. Tons of games. - Games and Software Collection of best games from most known soft

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    ...is “Change the course of history.” ***About the business*** • It runs “escape games” where teams of 2-8 players are given a mission in which they must solve a series of puzzles within a time limit (usually an hour) to achieve a certain objective. • The games have a strong focus on story and storytelling. Each story centres on a particular p...

    €431 (Avg Bid)
    Mainostettu Taattu Sinetöity
    €431 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    23 työtä

    ...Alternatively, the new owner can keep 51% of it in their name and sell stakes in the remaining 49% to make money while still keeping the planet under their full control. I also have a design for the certificates of title for this and they can even be delivered to buyers electronically (in soft copy) to immensely cut down on costs! - Another interesting method

    €77 (Avg Bid)
    €77 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    ...Alternatively, the new owner can keep 51% of it in their name and sell stakes in the remaining 49% to make money while still keeping the planet under their full control. I also have a design for the certificates of title for this and they can even be delivered to buyers electronically (in soft copy) to immensely cut down on costs! - Another interesting method

    €94 (Avg Bid)
    €94 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    ...looking for Unity developer - preferably with experience developing games for Android/iOS - to finalize a game and make it work as a VR game for Android and iOS platforms. The core task is to remove the keypad and mouse controls for the game and use the motion sensors in the mobile phone instead. The game The game is like Smash Hit, the Android game

    €775 (Avg Bid)
    Salassapitosopimus
    €775 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    21 tarjoukset

    ...Antivirus and Phone Optimizer I’m looking for Malware Specialist and Application Developer for Mobile Security. The initial project will focus on Android Platform to build an Android Antivirus and Optimizer Apps. At this moment, I don’t have the full design (wireframes) and the freelancer will be required to furnish with the apps UI design work as well

    €820 (Avg Bid)
    €820 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    29 tarjoukset

    ...develop more games. I have a game that will have just a few levels at the start, I need someone that can be creative for the design of the characters, screenplay (background) and the over all coding/development of app to work on multiple platforms e.g. iOS iphone/iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Amazon Fire & Kindle tablets and virtual any mobile tablet/phone

    €1247 (Avg Bid)
    €1247 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    25 tarjoukset

    I require a Mobile Landing Page designed for a Mobile Games Portal product. It needs to have and English and a Roman Urdu version. This product is for Pakistan, so a designer must make note of local culture and styles/colours etc. The page will consist of: - Header graphic including product logo somewhere in image & marketing text - Submit

    €213 (Avg Bid)
    €213 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset