Suodata

Viimeisimmät hakuni
Suodatusperuste:
Budjetti
asti
asti
asti
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    20,245 gain työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR

    ...statement above choosing one social justice issue that links to inequality and access to education in Greater Western Sydney. 2. Using one or two key theoretical frameworks to gain understandings about this issue. 3. Drawing on empirical evidence from the field (eg. Research in K – 12 schooling environments) and reference education policies to support

    €72 (Avg Bid)
    €72 Keskimäär. tarjous
    45 tarjoukset

    ...location-independent? If yes, then check out this opportunity! Work from anywhere, at your own convenient times, for a popular photography education website and YouTube channel! Gain exposure to a very large audience, and share your passion for photography with other like-minded enthusiasts. You’ll be presenting photography education webinars and other

    €50 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €50 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    12 tarjoukset

    ...Pak. GOV. : with 4 actions D 1, D 2, D 3, D 4. E] Pak. Mil. : with 3 actions E 1, E 2, E 3. F] D-company : with 2 actions F 1, F 2. For almost every action their will be a Gain and a Cost, which has been noted in the excel file uploaded below. For example if the combination of actions is [A 1, B 1, C 1, D 1, E 1, F 1] the payoffs will be [ -1, -10

    €128 (Avg Bid)
    €128 Keskimäär. tarjous
    15 tarjoukset
    Microwave office Help 6 päivää left
    VARMENNETTU

    I have a SuperHeterodyne in Microwave office and I need to analyze it for gain, power in dBm, and noise figure

    €25 (Avg Bid)
    €25 Keskimäär. tarjous
    4 tarjoukset
    Trophy icon Web Banner Design (BBQ Sauce) 6 päivää left

    ...3: I would like to see 3 different recipes. Make sure the recipes are very different. Like a pulled pork sandwich, bbq chicken wings, and maybe baby back ribs. We want to gain inspiration from Campbell’s A Plus content: [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] You are welcome to browse Amazon or Google

    €132 (Avg Bid)
    Mainostettu Taattu Sinetöity Salassapitosopimus
    €132
    10 työtä
    Creative Designer 6 päivää left

    Our company, Suppplyur, is a new B2B portal, which is launching imminently. You will only be able to gain access to the website and our exclusive low prices by logging in. We are looking for someone who will be able to help us design a deal of the day email to go out to our customers. This doesn't have to be called a deal of the day, it could be something

    €114 (Avg Bid)
    €114 Keskimäär. tarjous
    28 tarjoukset

    I have created a YouTube channel that is starting to gain traction. Still in it's infant stages, I want to get my branding style and overall brand feel down before I start to market my channel. My channel is called How-To APPL. Focused on teaching people how to use Apple products that we spend so much money on, such as iPhone, Macs, stuff like that

    €53 (Avg Bid)
    €53 Keskimäär. tarjous
    47 tarjoukset

    ...that microcontroller has more time on emptying the post FIFO. 3. 4PAM is implemented. For VLC wireless test, the threshold of decoding 4PAM needs to be adjusted. 4. The DC-gain needs to be adjusted for each sample rates. The system supports multiple sample rates. 5. The system supports a variable data rate (VDR) mechanism which includes a feedback

    €3937 (Avg Bid)
    €3937 Keskimäär. tarjous
    21 tarjoukset
    Fitness Coaching 5 päivää left

    Coach; It gives information about fitness sports. Special program and nutrition for you. Posture correction, muscle gain, fat burning, strengthening. If you working with a right coach, you can do nice body and lead a healthy lifetime. Remember, everything is health.

    €25 (Avg Bid)
    €25 Keskimäär. tarjous
    10 tarjoukset

    ...prescribed condition(s). The data from the multiple specimens need to be compared mathematically and visually. The results of such comparisons need to be displayed for a user to gain the needed solution(s). Analysis implementations can be side-by-side comparisons and/or overlaid comparisons as just two examples, and I am open to either or other alternatives

    €18 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €18 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    7 tarjoukset
    Article writers needed 5 päivää left
    VARMENNETTU

    ...rewriting, copy/paste. - Articles have to provide useful material. Not filler or fluff. - No plagiarism, the articles will be checked. - Correct English; spelling, grammar... I gain complete ownership of the provided work and you cannot reproduce or re-use them in any other way. All work must be kept 100% confidential. Breach of the agreement forfeits all

    €154 (Avg Bid)
    €154 Keskimäär. tarjous
    59 tarjoukset

    ...graphical illustration with charts and histograms would be useful. Sports Betting basics: Odds: 10 Means: For every 1 EUR bet, you get 10 back, consequently you have 9 EUR gain if you win the bet or you have lost 1 EUR if the bet was lost. Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90% chance

    €10 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €10 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    15 tarjoukset

    ...the player can defeat using the knifes and sword. If the player collides with the enemy they take damage and if the player loses 100HP then the game ends. The player can also gain hp (max hp = 100) by walking over apples and collecting them, these apples are scattered throughout the game. That’s pretty much it - A player - Enemies - Show HP on screen

    €16 (Avg Bid)
    €16 Keskimäär. tarjous
    9 tarjoukset

    Build me a unique website which can add value to the market and can sustain itself in a vast market of internet and can gain views and create a difference, which I know you guys can do, so what are you waiting for. hit me up not here for a timewaster give me your best and I will give you my best. (not actually).

    €124 (Avg Bid)
    €124 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    ...steps form. Once the user fills all the data, the results would be showed. The results would be based on Points that the user would gain by filling the survey form. The Pai Chart diagram shows how many point that a user gain and with the help of the gained points, which service should we recommend him/her. There must be a posibility that I can create,

    €38 (Avg Bid)
    €38 Keskimäär. tarjous
    22 tarjoukset

    I would like a report on my local business. Looking at where is it being found online e.g. business ...or anywhere else It can be found. I also want to run a competitor and market analysis to see what my competitors are doing. Also where I should be listing or advertising to gain more business traffic. My business specialises in selling Used Vehicles.

    €434 (Avg Bid)
    €434 Keskimäär. tarjous
    55 tarjoukset

    Hi, I am looking for entreuprneure freelancers who want to have chance to gain finacial freedom. My group is called 10 members and we only are going to have a max of 10 members to join us. We require you reach out to companies for 2 hours per day, and screen shot your work to send me every day of the messages that you sent out. This is floor level

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

    Hi, I am looking for entreuprneure freelancers who want to have chance to gain finacial freedom. My group is called 10 members and we only are going to have a max of 10 members to join us. We require you reach out to companies for 2 hours per day, and screen shot your work to send me every day of the messages that you sent out. This is floor level

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    33 tarjoukset

    Hi, I am looking for entreuprneure freelancers who want to have chance to gain finacial freedom. My group is called 10 members and we only are going to have a max of 10 members to join us. We require you reach out to companies for 2 hours per day, and screen shot your work to send me every day of the messages that you sent out. This is floor level

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    16 tarjoukset

    Hi, I am looking for entreuprneure freelancers who want to have chance to gain finacial freedom. My group is called 10 members and we only are going to have a max of 10 members to join us. We require you reach out to companies for 2 hours per day, and screen shot your work to send me every day of the messages that you sent out. This is floor level

    €4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €4 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

    Suosituimmat gain -yhteisöartikkelit