asti
asti
asti
Tyyppi
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    52,195 forums työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR

I need a hack integration for AdRevenue to work with [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] Curr...i need to offer also 2checkout. The user will choose how to pay, (manually, paypal or 2checkout). AdRevenue information: [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] Contact me for more details on the forums. I'll pay until I see the project working. Please bid for the entire project, not co...

€18 (Avg Bid)
    €18 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...in the following link [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] The logo was created in illustrator. I have the illustrator files which you can modify. I need colors that work with this forums background. [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] I need two versions created one with a white background and one whose background matches the top of the forum

N/A
    N/A
    0 tarjoukset

...are looking for something AWESOME here folks. The website MUST have the following: 1) Written in PHP 2) MySQL Backend 3) Content Management System 4) Customizable Forums 5) Completely Custom Graphics 6) Updateable News Articles 7) Later Availablility For Enhancements The first portion of the project will be creating a professional

PHP
    €379 (Avg Bid)
    €379 Keskimäär. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset

I need a web based Math Formula to be used in boards or forums,in the same way that ms-equationworks in ms word. users of the forum should be able to bring up the editor and type their formula and then insert it in their posts. some math symbols in arabic language are needed I will provide gifs for them . this is the general idea: 1.)Clickable

€76 (Avg Bid)
    €76 Keskimäär. tarjous
    7 tarjoukset

Hi, I have a site [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] and want to launch a dating section. My site is in a LAMP environment. MySQL and PHP is the code i want to be used. We use vBulletin forums ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) and vBPortal ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) software. I don't want to just launch dating where people can search on fields and place ...

€198 (Avg Bid)
    €198 Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

We're looking for a clone of [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] (only basic design needed, no forums needed). Conditions: - Scripts must be efficiently written in PHP using MySQL - Scripts should be bug free - Scripts should contain easy installation routines - Scripts should contain easy documentation - Scripts must be using 100% templates - Scripts must work with

€267 (Avg Bid)
    €267 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

I need a java applet that can insert Math formulas in boards or forums like the way in ms word :microsoft equation. I need an online demonstration.

€160 (Avg Bid)
    €160 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    ASP Message Board Loppunut left

...Access database however I will be converting it to a MySQL version at a later date. I would like to have an admin area for the users to change their info and admin to add new forums, edit, add, and delete posts........ Basically I would like all of the functionality that you would expect of a message board / forum these days. Design is not an issue; I

€76 (Avg Bid)
    €76 Keskimäär. tarjous
    29 tarjoukset

...exactly what this intails, but I tried it using the automatic installation and got nowhere. I use these forums so the entire process would have to be done very quickly. When bidding on the number of days, please bid the number of days that the forums will be down, because that's what really matters. The programmer that accepts this bid MUST have plenty

€18 (Avg Bid)
    €18 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    Basketball Fan Site Loppunut left

...(RSS) News feeds (as many news feeds as possible) about this player, updated daily and separated by date. Polling System: A nice polling system that can be updated Forums: A set of forums that can be moderated Refer a friend section A good open source content management system (like PhpNuke, PostNuke, WebGui) may be used to take care of these features

€69 (Avg Bid)
    €69 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset

...(as many news feeds from many sites as possible) about this player, updated daily and separated by date. Polling System: A nice polling system that can be updated Forums: A set of forums that can be moderated Refer a friend section A good open source content management system (like PhpNuke, PostNuke, WebGui) may be used to take care of these features

€89 (Avg Bid)
    €89 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    Web Site Re-Design Loppunut left

... ## Deliverables * New web site (small in size) * Graphics, style sheets, etc.. for site * Easy way to submit new products / news to the site. * Fully moderated forums with skinning to match site * Links to / from PayPal and RegNow for sales processing (these are simple scripts). * e-Mail list manager. Site should be as bandwidth

€239 (Avg Bid)
    €239 Keskimäär. tarjous
    45 tarjoukset

I need a forum installed on my site and the colors customized. I really like the look and functionality of Snitz Forums ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) but am open to other suggestions if there's something better. The site is hosted on IIS 5.x and has MS SQL database access. For more information on my hosting package visit [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]

€4 (Avg Bid)
    €4 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...Images for the titles on the right column 5. (4) Images for the titles in the middle, plus the following titles in the same format: Request a Quote, Host Interview, Web Hosting Forums, Most Popular Searches 6. (18) Images for the Showcases in the same format as number 4 and number 5. The showcases are: shared, dedicated, windows, ecommerce, managed, virtual

€80 (Avg Bid)
    €80 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    phpBB changes Loppunut left

...modalities (group) link at the top. When I try to change the settings on my forums in the admin control panel, it won't let me, and says, "General Error - Could not update auth table". I must have messed this up with a previous hack. 3) I need it fixed so I can alter the forums. If you are interested, you may post a comment or a bid, and I will post

€21 (Avg Bid)
    €21 Keskimäär. tarjous
    4 tarjoukset

...completing the registration process, you are then sent an email (ordinarily with a username and password). Instead, my forum is sending out the following email... Welcome to Forums In compliance with the COPPA act your account is currently inactive. Please print this message out and have your parent or guardian sign and date it. Then fax it to: OR

€27 (Avg Bid)
    €27 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...phpbb2 running off the site, and a seperate user access system working for the main site. The primary aim of this project is to make a preregistration function for the phpbb2 forums! Its all pretty straignt forward in that there needs to be a form for the administrator to fill in that then goes to a php page that registers a user in the database. The

€9 (Avg Bid)
    €9 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...com, but everyone already knows the concept behind Friendster. You must understand all of the features of [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] before you bid. The only features I don't want are the Forums and Marketplace. -----Reference----- [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] -----Details----- The site should be module-based (like the b...

€446 (Avg Bid)
    €446 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...but everyone already knows the concept behind Friendster. You *must* understand all of the features of [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] before you bid. The only features I don't want are the Forums and Marketplace. **Reference** [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] **Details** The site should be module-based (lik...

€828 (Avg Bid)
    €828 Keskimäär. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset

...A set of Macro's for the K-Meleon Based Web browser and a toolbar to go along with them. There is original code already available for mostly everything within the K-Meleon forums and on the web. :) There will be 10 Macro's that will needed to be coded. 75% Of which will probably need Toolbar buttons. It's all UNI code and easy to understand

PHP
    €27 - €45
    €27 - €45
    0 tarjoukset

...in need of a Web Portal System to run on Unix/Linux, it need to have mysql database. Needs to done by Sept 1, 2003, Please don't bid if you can not make the deadline | 1. forums 2. Game Room 3. Photo Book 4. calendar 5. search 6. polls/surveys 7. News 8. Ad management 9. Name it: DevilinaBottle's World on the Web 10. copyright DevilinaBottle

€642 (Avg Bid)
    €642 Keskimäär. tarjous
    17 tarjoukset

...the ability to have multiple clients logged in at once to the same forum. The idea here is a speedy login and post to avoid lengthy wait times that are fairly common on most forums these days. Again, I don't need this to display links or anything else special, I just need it to login and post a fresh topic, and then it has done it's job. :) This is a

€41 (Avg Bid)
    €41 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset

I currently have a hosting server with 11 domains. Several of them have MySQL databases running forums. I also have a number of CGI scripts and Perl scripts running a domain registration software (OpenSRS). These are currently running on a server which has Ensim Pro installed. I have now changed my hosting provider, and the backend is now running with

€189 (Avg Bid)
    €189 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    Professional Logo Loppunut left

Need a professional logo for a website created for pipe smokers called, "The Briar Forums." The logo should have an optimized size of approx. 200 x 100 pixels and be in gif format. An animated gif with a smoking pipe would be neat too. ## Deliverables 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source

€39 (Avg Bid)
    €39 Keskimäär. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset

...separate from c++ code . use configuration files(in xml ?) . Various APIs, so that modules can call this APIs to generate various html files … . Modules such as eCommerce, Forums etc.. can be easily added to it… NO Java/PHP/Perl etc… I need full blown, OO language with support to templates (STL) etc. All of above is required to be done in C++ (gcc on

€3978 (Avg Bid)
    €3978 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset
    Website Redesign Loppunut left

I am interested in having my website redesigned to mimic my forums in color and design. All links and current content is to be transfered over to new one. Intro stays as is. Header may need redone as just a graphic or another flash header. Name remains the same. Fatality Incorporated Basically this site will need to be html and easily edited with Dreamweaver

€37 (Avg Bid)
    €37 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

I need someone to assist me in tweaking my NukePhP site. I cant seem to get everything working like forums. I would also like a header graphic design for the site if possible. [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] I have the skins done but things are not working right. I need this done asap ## Deliverables 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in

€76 (Avg Bid)
    €76 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...Monorateing Officer(FMO)=level 2 <---- can do all the above plus can edit forum and topics only (can not remove main forums or its members)* note I would like a seperate file "like a trash can" so that after FMO's edit inside the forums I can see what they did. (This file is for me to see only on my Super Admin page.) Leader: Super Admin= 3 <----- all

PHP
    €37 (Avg Bid)
    €37 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    PHP Nuke Problem Loppunut left

I have a couple msql issues. I have been to the forums and I know its just a couple of lines, but for the life of me I just cant see it. The problem is well stated on the front page of this PHP NUKE site> [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] Thanks for you interest. ## Deliverables Solve 2 msql issues at this address> [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] 1. Warning:

€30 (Avg Bid)
    €30 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset
    A PHP Nuke Clone Loppunut left

I need a Web Portal System like Php-nuke it needs: storytelling, Photo Book, polls/surveys, search, calendar, game room, forums, Ad management, news posting. 1) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) for Unit/Linux and Mysql 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.!!! ## Deliverables

PHP
    €40 (Avg Bid)
    €40 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset
    CSS/HTML articles Loppunut left

...web-authoring in general) and how long it will take you to produce the document if I accept your bid. I'm particularly looking for : 1. (Active) members in known web-authoring forums (provided you give me reference) 2. Webmasters/authors with some writing history in web-authoring, Legal : I will retain a non-expiring exclusive right to your article in any

€17 (Avg Bid)
    €17 Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset
    text based RPG Loppunut left

I want engine designed with php to work with VB forums so I can set up a text based RPG like D&D. with a admin cp as well for easy acess to setting up the RPG i also want it to work with bitmaps. ## Deliverables 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation

€409 (Avg Bid)
    €409 Keskimäär. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset
    WAP COMMUNITY Loppunut left

to make a wap communtity,with chat,forums and a vote system. the ability to ignore members,the ability to create admins who can then ban using admin tools. ## Deliverables 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software

€152 (Avg Bid)
    €152 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

...detailing the administration and usage of complete site for a complete "non internet user". The faq-manual will include detailed screenshots and knowledge of how to :add forums, moderate forums ,add stories ,adding pictures ,chatroom moderation, updating polls and newsfeeds as well as adding sections, banners additions , and in general we need a complete tutorial

PHP
    €265 (Avg Bid)
    €265 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...applications running on our site with the exception of the billing module for time used and reporting. We have the scripts for: Flash Video/audio chat application phpnuke VBulletin Forums photopost Dreamcost - (DreamAccount Billing system) We need a Module for DreamAccount modified to accept payments for a period of time such as [10 minute block] - [15 minute

€160 (Avg Bid)
    €160 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...access to, in other words public and private parts (no pun intended) in the tables of the database. Harvest user-information for targeted marketing & newsletter possibilities, forums, feedback, etc. That's it for now. A lot more to tell. Talk to you soon? ## Deliverables 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as

€879 (Avg Bid)
    €879 Keskimäär. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset

...Faqs | |->Graphics | |-> Wireless Bitmaps | |->General Mobile Development 4) Articles - Users can write articles. They are categorized in a similar way to the FAQ's. 5) Forums - Forums are divided up into a group, and then threads within the group. 6) Community / User - This enables users to register, as well as browse information about other users. User

PHP
    €38 (Avg Bid)
    €38 Keskimäär. tarjous
    9 tarjoukset

I need a professional looking web portal system developed in PHP/MySQL. This should have Forums, Users and Account, Admin System, Articles, Members List, Special PayPal Integrated "Club" (with access to special areas and downloads not normally allowed on normal sign up), Polls, Blocks (side menus), Who's Online (block), Site Search and all other things

€31 (Avg Bid)
    €31 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset
    Web Portal System Loppunut left

...scripter to create a web portal system for me for $5,000. In this portal I want to find, Member sign-up (with paypal charge integration), admin section, news posting, user groups, forums, themes, add other admins, very similar to PHP-Nuke only a different main design and different layout and work etc. This must have easy to use/access Shopping cart, and I must

€3318 (Avg Bid)
    €3318 Keskimäär. tarjous
    55 tarjoukset

...need to implement the [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] software add on. This project is crucial in the CRM aspect. Customer relational management. The site needs autoresponders, chat room, forums,Polls etc. a complete PHP site. Also the charity will nee to be able to add photos and edit the content frequently. Our budget is 500.00 but we can issue tax deductible receipts

PHP
    €366 (Avg Bid)
    €366 Keskimäär. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

I just completed a vBulletin server move but keep getting a DB error when trying to access the forums. Everything is good, just some small config error I must be overlooking.

€22 (Avg Bid)
    €22 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

...captures part of my screen with bitblt and puts it in a picturebox control with the hDC of the control. I want to send this picture to another VB app without saving it first. On forums I see people saving it to file and then sending it. I don't want this. I want to use some APIs to convert it to a byte array or something that can be received and displayed

€41 (Avg Bid)
    €41 Keskimäär. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

...a user registers they should be able to then fill edit profiles / place personal add. This should be fairly simple as I have the two parts: A functioning fourm --- (WEB Wiz Forums) and A functioning Personals2000 ASP database **This will be provided to the winning bidder I just don't have the time or energy to tweak the Personals2000 code to make it

€60 (Avg Bid)
    €60 Keskimäär. tarjous
    18 tarjoukset

Would like a custom skin created for Invision Board forums to match my site's design. Will need to allow for banner rotation and navigation links javascripts (provided) in header. Basic graphics provided. You may need to tweak or create small new ones to match to fill out skin. Clarification: I do not need banner rotation code created, I already have

€56 (Avg Bid)
    €56 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset
    Forun Loppunut left

1. Basic Bulletin Board System a. Create online system of communication (forums) for Task forces. b. Allow logged in Task force members, to post messages only to other members of that Task force. c. Allow Task Force members to browse through past messages. d. User Login/ Management i. Create application level security for Task Force Members (one login

€114 (Avg Bid)
    €114 Keskimäär. tarjous
    8 tarjoukset

...database of members and providers. Html chat is preferred. There are other minor functionalities that are included in the website. Some of these components are optional. • Forums (Message Board) • Online chat* • Who's online function • Payment system that uses timer • Photo Gallery • A mini shopping Center for Users • Web Cams (Other users can broa...

€435 (Avg Bid)
    €435 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

I have an shoutbox it's contained in an iframe... and it refreshes every 15 seconds.. you can check it out here: [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] login : test/test What I want is, when it refreshes I don't want there to be a flicker... I want it to be seemless... Done in either flash or java.... or even javascript i don't know... I just want it

€13 (Avg Bid)
    €13 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset
    Community Website Loppunut left

A simple community website with Features like News, Discussion Forums and Auction. I have no problem if you simple reconfigure and blend the opensource ASP.NET discussion forum for me. Please see the attached file for comments. I will prefere to have this site up and running with in next week. I will like if you develop it for ASP.NET language is not

€189 (Avg Bid)
    €189 Keskimäär. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

A well made fishing site needs to be finished quickly. It has been created in PHP and MySQL. It includes articles, forums, commerical listings and a paid membership. I have attached a list of 10 main topics that need to be finished within a month. You are only bidding on one of these steps (Step 2) as below: 2. About us From the main menu is a link

€83 (Avg Bid)
    €83 Keskimäär. tarjous
    14 tarjoukset
    Portal Php or ASP ? Loppunut left

...everything on one server I wish for users looking for trucks to connect to the owner of the truck server portal, but remain logged in. So if user wanted to post a message in the forums on the differnet server they would have access rather than having to register/log in again, would there be any security issues or problems in doing this in Php ? I would perfer

€-1 - €4
    €-1 - €4
    0 tarjoukset

Suosituimmat forums -yhteisöartikkelit