UVISAFE Logo Design €130 EUR jobs

Suodata

Viimeisimmät hakuni
Suodatusperuste:
Budjetti
asti
asti
asti
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    11,078 UVISAFE Logo Design €130 EUR työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR
    €3 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    7 tarjoukset

    I need it now, done by native speaker. Freelancers that mediate services, do not bid. Thanks. Reward is 5 eur. Approx 170 words.

    €3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €3 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    8 tarjoukset
    SEO Content Writer 6 päivää left
    VARMENNETTU

    ...the fixed bid amount and receiving 5* feedback – interested in potential longer term writing assignment after the successful completion of this job -- Bid at or below the 30 EUR for 10 SEO texts Please start your application with the word [BlueOcean] so I know you have read and understood this job description....

    €29 (Avg Bid)
    €29 Keskimäär. tarjous
    32 tarjoukset

    Hi, I'm looking to have some environmental articles made to publish on my website...other topics relating to energy, water, air quality, climate change, etc. All articles to be around 1000 words. Please note before bidding on this project that my budget is 10 EUR per article. In the future, this price will be able to rise. NO PLAGIARISM. Thanks.

    €9 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €9 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    33 tarjoukset

    ...Screenshot). I need to be able to add it back in later. 3. Hide blog, but leave it so I can add it back in later. 4. Change numbers in "Experience Bar" (See second screen shot) to: "130 Completed Projects; 11 Beautiful Websites; 7 Brilliant Developers; 6 Years of Experience". What will this cost me? I'd like price with SSL cert and without please. Thanks!

    €44 (Avg Bid)
    €44 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    Hi there,,,,, Thanks for reading my project description. I am lookng a native Russian speaker. Who can translate my pretty small document from English to Russian. 100% human and accurate translation. If i like your work, then more projects will be comming for you. Cheers !

    €2 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €2 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    15 tarjoukset

    I'm producing the iSentinel anti-earthquake protection system and I need some mercenary / universal product sales companies. Assuming 30% of them accept ...finding on the internet, using any means you are comfortable with, 10 sales companies or people specialized in sales of industrial equipment / security systems. An extra 20 EUR is your success fee.

    €17 (Avg Bid)
    €17 Keskimäär. tarjous
    6 tarjoukset

    ... We are looking for persons that can promote or bring some applicants to a Mastership programme on BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING in Romania, city Iași. The tuituition fee is 2500 eur / year. Number of years: 2 years. We are interested in applicants from everywhere but especially Eeastern Europe, Asia, Arabic countries, India, Northern and Central Africa

    €151 (Avg Bid)
    €151 Keskimäär. tarjous
    1 tarjoukset

    ...this. A graphical illustration with charts and histograms would be useful. Sports Betting basics: Odds: 10 Means: For every 1 EUR bet, you get 10 back, consequently you have 9 EUR gain if you win the bet or you have lost 1 EUR if the bet was lost. Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90%

    €10 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €10 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    15 tarjoukset

    ...track every order); 2) Read the SL and TP values of each active order; 3) Create a hedge order with exactly the same SL and TP number of pipettes (e.g there is a buy order on EUR/USD with SL @ 1.50123 and entry @ 1.50456 and TP @ 1.50789 .Once the EA is activated , it should read the number of active order then read the SL and TP values and create a sell

    €129 (Avg Bid)
    €129 Keskimäär. tarjous
    11 tarjoukset
    Trophy icon I need some T-shirt designs 4 päivää left

    ...Please do not use too much colors, i'd like to see only a few colored particulars. Please, include fantasy subjects and try to be very artistic. I will pay 10 Eur for each design i like, then you can send multiple designs at once. Watch some examples attached before start drawing. Please do not rework other designs, only original drawings. Suggested

    €10 (Avg Bid)
    Taattu
    €10
    34 työtä

    And old wordpress website, needs to have a new template but without changing the content. The task would be installing the new template and adopting the old content plus some...new template but without changing the content. The task would be installing the new template and adopting the old content plus some page structure changes. BUDGET LIMIT 100 EUR

    €101 (Avg Bid)
    €101 Keskimäär. tarjous
    116 tarjoukset

    ...benötigten insgesamt 10 unterschiedliche Textbausteine pro Typ (Einleitung, Ziele, Schiff, Leistungen, Preise ,Abschluss). Derzeit ergeben die Textbausteine (Beispiele zusammen ca. 130 Wörter) zusammen mit den Platzhalter Informationen etwa 330 - 350 Wörter, bei einem zu gleich eher geringen Fließtext Dichte in den Bausteinen. Insgesamt sollte bei den neuen

    €138 (Avg Bid)
    €138 Keskimäär. tarjous
    10 tarjoukset

    Just need to fill the boxes with details given above . Need a freelancer who can work from 8 am to 1 pm and fill around 130 forms a day

    €123 (Avg Bid)
    €123 Keskimäär. tarjous
    8 tarjoukset
    Trophy icon I need some Graphic Design Loppunut left

    ...building, above entrance. The size of the sign would be 130 cm high and 297 cm wide. The purpose of the sign would be to get the attention of customers driving on the road, appr. 20 m from the sign. This is for the coffeehouse (Rósakaffi) only. We were thinking about something like a large logo (Rósakaffi) with "Café, Ice Cream and Bistro" written u...

    €139 (Avg Bid)
    Taattu Huippukilpailu
    €139
    33 työtä

    I am building a drag and drop scene and need help to achieve this scene. During an open source project this is one task. [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]

    €10 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €10 / hr Keskimäär. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    Hello I have migrated to france and need assistance for opening a bank account with orange banque. the bank requires an initial deposit of 50 eur but they do NOT accept foreign credit cartes - they mention in their forum that someone from france should make the initial deposit in such a case. therefore i am looking for someone with a french credit

    €21 (Avg Bid)
    €21 Keskimäär. tarjous
    2 tarjoukset

    ...am looking for people who are able to post deals on hotukdeals, mydealz, dealabs, or chollometro. I have many products and hope to maintain a long-term relationship. 20GBP/EUR per post, if hot more than +200°, 50 or more. If you can also post on other popular deal sites, don't hesitate to contact. Requirement: - Have an account and manage to post

    €21 (Avg Bid)
    €21 Keskimäär. tarjous
    3 tarjoukset

    Banking system with buy token feature that allows clients to buy USD, EUR Clients can transfer money back and forth. Buy currencies using their bank account wallets

    €1400 (Avg Bid)
    €1400 Keskimäär. tarjous
    47 tarjoukset