Suodata

Viimeisimmät hakuni
Suodatusperuste:
Budjetti
asti
asti
asti
Taidot
Kielet
    Työn tila
    3,631 2nd layout työtä löytyi, hinnoittelu EUR

    I have the scanned copies of survey sheets which contain 31 questions and its answers written with pen. Most of the questions are yes/no questions and the rest are like country, city, site id, date and time of survey, temperature, age, height, weight, blood pressure measurements(3 measurements with a total of 9 values), BP apparatus manufacturer name. Objective type questions will be provided with...

    €14 (Avg Bid)
    €14 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    5 tarjoukset

    It is my task to design and simulate a Distributed Control System (DSC) for a microgrid (Hybrid), which is composed of PV, Wind, Battery, CHP and fuel cell. Someone else has helped me to complete the part of the design and simulation in MATLAB and I am having the proper results now. But, since he has left me, I need someone to go through the whole work, educate me and further develop and finish th...

    €12 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €12 / hr Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    13 tarjoukset

    ...migrate the changes from our current website to the newest version of the Big Commerece theme and redesign our website, www.northgatecargo.com. I have shown the design and layout changes that we would like to have done to the website with the attached images. In the first two attachments, I have displayed a category menu, although I have only displayed

    €417 (Avg Bid)
    €417 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    46 tarjoukset

    We would to redesign our website, www.northgatecargo.com. I have shown the design and layout changes that we would like to have done to the website with the attached images. In the first two attachments, I have displayed a category menu, although I have only displayed a small number of categories I would like to display all of them, in that menu. I

    €485 (Avg Bid)
    €485 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    68 tarjoukset

    Hi there, I would like to find a person who will help me finish the website [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] in terms... Also, later will need somebody who will look after the website in terms of answering emails and be checking if profiles and completed correctly, but that after we finish 2nd fix of this project. Happy bidding. [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]

    €172 (Avg Bid)
    €172 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    43 tarjoukset

    We are trying to alter the Warehouse Picture ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) image to look like a brink and mortar store. Please see theStore Front Mockup ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) for the exact details. Here is the store banner ([kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n]) Please send us any questions you may have. We would like the images to look as realistic as possible.

    €43 (Avg Bid)
    €43 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    16 työtä

    ...system should send an alert with Job seekers profile details attached in a file. 4. There would be less than 10 profile data elements in the attached file, We' would they file layout. 5. Employer can choose alert frequency from immediate, daily, per week. By default, it would be immediate. 6. The attached file provides a button or link to subscribe/unsubscribe

    €393 (Avg Bid)
    Paikallinen
    €393 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    8 tarjoukset

    Hi There, I am currently ...approved will submit information into 2nd API with the user details. System will need to check if user canceled subscription with Paypal. If cancelled at the end of the 30 day subscription do not need to send info again to 2nd API. If user is still subscribed and paid again then will submit information again to 2nd API.

    €123 (Avg Bid)
    €123 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    23 tarjoukset

    ...pages. This is for the client to approve the html layout first and make any revisions if needed. We also uses this for portfolio purposes once approved by the client. 2) the project development must be handled in [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] 3) (1st milestone) 20% upon approval of the html pages (responsive/mobile) 4) (2nd milestone) remaining 80% upon completion of th...

    €156 (Avg Bid)
    €156 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    42 tarjoukset
    Photobook report Loppunut left

    Compile a photobook to tell the story ...or take. Photos will be provided, as well as short descriptions. 1st meeting : to provide photos and descriptions 2nd meeting: for you to present your work. and we'll provide feedback 3rd meeting: for final results. photo/layout required only printing will be shouldered by me. (unless you have suggestions)

    €101 (Avg Bid)
    €101 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset

    ...website installation to another Wordpress installation that has another theme installed on and another Page builder than the first one. I have already configured the theme and layout on the second installation. I need the pages (built with visual composer) of the first Wordpress installation to be replicated on the second Wordpress installation (built

    €12 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €12 / hr Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    100 tarjoukset

    ...pages. This is for the client to approve the html layout first and make any revisions if needed. We also uses this for portfolio purposes once approved by the client. 2) the project development must be handled in [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] 3) (1st milestone) 20% upon approval of the html pages (responsive/mobile) 4) (2nd milestone) remaining 80% upon completion of th...

    €111 (Avg Bid)
    €111 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    12 tarjoukset

    Hi Shan Just sending through the job post for our recent product shoot yesterday. Details for the images are outlined below. This has also been emailed to you. Product Shoot 7 - PRIORITY 1 - RETURN BY 9am WEDNESDAY 4th JULY There are 70 images in this folder for background removal please – no need to etch between any weaves, just the background itself. These 70 images need to be returned...

    €75 (Avg Bid)
    €75 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    51 tarjoukset

    Hi Subhan G., I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project.

    €54 (Avg Bid)
    €54 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    4 tarjoukset

    ...CMS (Drupal or wordpress or Joomla) ? website [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] with the following: Layout, images and contents will be taken from the existing PTC website with some minor changes. The goal is to keep all the same organic SEO for PTC however possible. A 2nd wordpress website [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] (FRS) was developed 3 years ago to replace

    €637 (Avg Bid)
    €637 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    56 tarjoukset

    Posting this one 2nd time bcz I haven't find the desired candidate yet. Hi there, I am a graphic designer residing in Sydney. I have many designing projects available from my clients. I want a graphic designer how can help me from Bangladesh. You should have proper communication with me during work time. You will be mostly doing layout designing so Indesign

    €356 (Avg Bid)
    €356 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset

    ...which we would be using to create this website: [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] We would be using this layout: [kirjaudu nähdäksesi URL:n] The project would consist of 2 Milestones: 1st Milestone: 1. Theme Installation 2. Uploading the logo 3. Uploading

    €196 (Avg Bid)
    €196 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    24 tarjoukset

    ...be no drop down menu items. This page will include a Quote form. This quote form should include as follows (2 columns preferred format) ***still open to other quote form layout ideas: Name: ; Email: Move Date: (This should open to a calendar) ***(they should be allowed to also manually enter the dates MM/DD/YYYY format) ; Move Time: (options

    €463 (Avg Bid)
    €463 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    82 tarjoukset

    ...system should send an alert with Job seekers profile details attached in a file. 4. There would be less than 10 profile data elements in the attached file, We' would they file layout. 5. Employer can choose the frequency from immediate, daily, per week. By default, it would be immediate. 6. The attached file provides a button or link to subscribe/unsubscribe

    €377 (Avg Bid)
    €377 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    62 tarjoukset

    I need you to write a research paper in MLA format on the history of the Second Amendment in America. The paper needs to be 6 pages including an annotated bibliography with citations.

    €41 (Avg Bid)
    €41 Keskim\u00e4\u00e4r. tarjous
    19 tarjoukset