3x sliders for business website
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $250
- Vastaanotetut työt: 4
- Voittaja: superock
I need three 978x300px slider images for the website at [url removed, login to view]
The service is a SAAS Intellectual Property management tool designed for small-medium sized businesses and intellectual property advisors - you can find out more on that site.
Our potential users are using a spreadsheet (Excel) to do what our tool does. Using a spreadsheet for this means life gets very hard once you get more than a few patents or trademarks in progress. So the message we want these slider images to convey is along the lines of "it's okay you're using Excel because you didn't know there was a cost effective alternative, but how about these features you'd love".
The sliders should have the following text:
1. Still managing patents & trademarks in a spreadsheet?
2. Want email reminders, secure document transfer, and a clear view of work in progress?
3. Wish you had multi-user collaboration and a complete case history?
Lastly there is a fourth slider (number 4) which is already on the site as slider number 2 (with the laptop). To be clear, you don't need to design the fourth slide. Unless you think you can do better ;-)
The site's primary colours are blue #72A7E0 and grey #595959. The home page blue background currently has a subtle gradient, but it can be replaced with flat blue if it makes it easier.
However, DON'T stick just to that palette - I want a bit of colour and contrast! [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] are nice non-corporate looking SAAS websites for example. We are a challenger brand with a slightly quirky personality. For example the page [url removed, login to view] has some images which show how we have named our pricing plans after different life stages of birds, reflecting our name.
I have attached screenshots if you wanted to show each useful feature using screenshots from our Dashboard, or show a boring spreadsheet (just an idea, you don't have to).
Entries need to specify costs for any photo stock which would be required. I'm happy to license stock images from the usual sites at normal prices.
But photos aren't required - I'd love to see some entries with drawings or icons.
1. PNG or JPEGs
2. Source files (PSD etc.)
I'll reply to any queries pretty promptly.
Update 22 June:
1) I need something that feels like a SAAS tool from 2015, not a corporate tool from 2005 so please go easy on the blue-grey shading :-)
2) there's no need to put our logo on the slides.
Update 23 June:
3) I've edited the above to clarify what I'm looking for.
Update 24 June:
4) I've attached some screenshots of our tool as well as a (boring) spreadsheet which could go with the first slide. You can use these if you like.
“Thank you for entering - and winning! - my competition, very happy with the work.”
r4s, New Zealand.