Write a short story around the sinking of the Titanic
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 16
- Voittaja: Nexus9
Write a short story with next requeriments:
- should follow guidelines of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_story
- max extension 3000 words. It must be something that you can narrate out loud from start to end without boring or tiring your listeners
- the story must be around and/or set in the sinking of the Titanic
- there are many conspiracy theories surrounding the sinking of the Titanic that can be of use for the story.
Next are some links, but do your own research
- must be a mix of suspense, folktale, legend and mythology genres
- it must sounds possible, even if it contains fantasy, science fiction, paranormal, etc. Like a myth or legend.
- H. P. Lovecraft short stories are a good reference of the type of story to write.
Also, some creepypasta stories could be also used as reference
Plus, check our past contests to see the winner story and what we expect (links on comments section)
- readers target: any person 17 years and older that understand english language
- must be narrable out loud
- no sexual content
- no abusive, obscene nor bad language
- no abbreviations
- no too specific country's words
- no grammatical, spelling, syntactic or semantic errors
- content related to love or romance should be minimal or zero
WARNING: entries with spam, copypaste from anywhere or not an original new story will be directly rejected and reported.
NOTICE: we will own the copyright of the winner story. The author's name will be included anywhere we use it.
After the contest' deadline, winner will be selected by originality and quality.
You have a month, be creative!
“Robin posted a interesting story in my contest and win it. Second time he win one of my "write a short story" contest. Then he worked on some changes on the story to get a better result. Great communication.”