Workwear and Retail Clothing Design
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $1000
- Vastaanotetut työt: 75
- Voittaja: simrks
We are hosting our annual workwear design contest, and with this year’s cash prize up for grabs, one talented designer can potentially lay claim to up to $1,000 USD!!! (Must submit a five (5) part portfolio of individual designs for the following: hat contest, Men’s t-shirt, Women’s t-shirts contest, workwear shirt contest, Long-sleeve Shirt)
1. Workwear Shirt Design: We are tired of blending in. Our sales representatives current wear a plain black polo with our Jupiter Lighting logo (seen at left) embroidered or screen printed into the left pocket, we’d like to change that. We envision making the change over to workwear utility shirt, possibly a Dickies or Wrangler brand Utility/tech collared shirt (see attachments for inspiration). NO BOWLING SHIRTS, we’re I lighting company, understand our representatives often carry around tape measures, electrical or lumen testers, notepads, etc. and we want them to be comfortable and ready for the job.
2. Hat Design: This design should be a fun, original, and modern. Something that when a passer-by sees it, they wonder and explore who Jupiter Lighting actually is- hopefully to later someday provide them with advanced LED lighting solutions!
3. Women’s T-shirt Design: We want to produce some screen-printed/embroidered women’s t-shirts this are trendy and comfortable. Eye-catching for all women, even if someone doesn’t buy or like our LED Lighting products, they still want to wear these awesome shirts! Something in style for women of all ages.
4. Men’s T-shirt Design: See Women’s T-shirt description above. You can use all areas of the t-shirt (front/back or both) as your design area. Have fun and be creative! Don’t be afraid to be wild, abstract, or edgy with your artwork! We want our shirt designs to be so original, even if someone doesn’t buy or like our LED Lighting products, they still want to wear these awesome shirts!
5. Long-sleeve Shirt: The long-sleeve design will be similar to the expectations and requirements of the short-sleeve t-shirts. Use our logo to make a men’s long-sleeve tee in your choice of color(s), using all available printing areas (front, back, sleeves, etc). Copywriting may be required here, if you choose to think up a quote about lighting to be read from the back. Look at our website for inspiration!
Please view the attached jpg. Files for apparel that we thought to be acceptable articles of clothing, some you may choose to include in your design if you so choose. Thanks for your participation and GOOD luck!
Please visit our company website at [login to view URL] for product and company information and inspiration. Thank you for your interest and great effort!
“Simrks was able to produce some very original and creative designs for us. They read through our posted contest description thuroughly understood the expectations we had in mind for the designs. They effectively communicated to us their interest in the contest and worked diligently to complete the suggested edits to their designs. Great work Smirks, we hope to work with you again in the future. ”
tradeservicesinc, United States.