Web page content/images
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $75
- Vastaanotetut työt: 4
- Voittaja: dobtenev
I need some graphic design for my supplement company ([login to view URL]) to be listed on sales websites for distribution, here are the instructions we’ve been provided:
Building custom content will help you stand out from the competition and encourage our customers to engage with your products. If providing custom content in a Photoshop format, it must be built out using layers for each design element and text. Content must be created specifically for the web (do not use a print ad as your web copy).
• Along with providing a PSD of your design, please also include a PDF version. The PDF will be used for the compliance process and will streamline the onboarding of the product(s).
• If you don’t have a designed product page PSD to provide at the time of submission, then at LEAST 1 paragraph of text describing the product or supplement is required.
o Store content is not required upfront upon New Vendor Onboarding submission, but it should be completed and provided to our team following Regulatory Compliance approval of your brand.
• Ensure that the width of your design is 750px.
• Ensure all text is live text.
• Ensure text and images are on separate layers (i.e., not one single image layer).
• Ingredient callouts and claims must match single serving dosage shown on the product label.
Use this link for additional guidance on [login to view URL]’s requirements for Store
Assets: [login to view URL]
Below are examples of product pages designed for a great visitor experience, along with being mobile friendly:
• Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Isolate
• BSN N.O.-Xplode
• MusclePharm Combat Crunch Bars