User Interface re-design of online tool
- Tila: Open
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 0
Tetsuwan Technology, based in Sydney, Australia, has built Hakase SCORM Course Builder, an online eLearning course building tool.
We're looking to get a redesign of user experience to make the user flow simpler to help our users create their content easily.
In general the user experience is a bit clunky and we need to smooth out the starting point for each user from first logging in until they can download their final Package. The general layout is defined by Bootstrap (and that won't change), but we're happy for some fundamental change if well designed.
You will provide mockups of the new user experience/design flow, in something like Balsamiq (so at this stage, not a complete visual design), or other basic design mock-up tool, at a minimum of
* General re-design of the common layout of the user interface for view pages and edit pages
* Login page
* First landing page after log in - this is critical, currently it displays Projects but we need a better way to get into the Project
* A better design of the relationship between Courses and Pages, Question Sets and Questions.
* Redesign of the Builder
* Redesign of the Search results
* Redesign of Themes page
Not in scope, things that won't change
* The fonts (Google's Robo Slab)
* The main colour (sorry, it's red)
* The separation between Courses, Clusters and Packages and Question Sets and Tests. These will all remain as top level menu items.
* The Bootstrap theme
* We won't be moving to a single page application, i.e. no AngularJS/React or similar.
* The editor and Hakase Objects stay the same
What we don't want
* We don't want massive CSS tweaks. We have some already, but we want to rely on the Bootstrap theme as much as possible
* We don't want just screenshots of pixel perfect designs. We need user experience design.
We will be working on the staging site at
* [login to view URL]
I highly recommend that you work through some of the tutorial material to get a feel of how to build Courses and Tests. This is a good start
* [login to view URL]
Do not log into the production system.