[Urgent] Video editing professional with expertise in Animaker needed for making a user engagement campaign video for a review submission platform
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: ₹5778
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
- Voittaja: Harryrocher
1. Requirement - 2-3 minutes long animation ad.
2. Plot of the ad -
- An introduction to the fact that there are a lot of online review platforms today in the market, but none dedicated to nudist destinations.
- Two regular reviewers and one research-minded reviewer (whom we refer to as hero) are introduced one by one, writing some reviews in one of the leading review portals.
- Hero's review are not appreciated. Due to frustration etc, he googles and finds The Nudist Calendar, and our invitation ad campaign (ad within ad) inviting reviewers to participate and get a chance to win money.
- Hero writes reviews, gets appreciations and wins cash reward.
3. What is available?
The video was almost 80% done, which is attached herewith. So you will get a clear idea about what to do.
- Only the final revision comments from that project were to be implemented. Those are mentioned here in the following paragraph.
- Since I am having to recreate a project, and I cannot provide the source files, you will need to make it from scratch.
- please do not apply if you do not know Animaker or some equally competent tools for animation.
- also please do not apply if you are not available to devote full time and finish the same in two days after the demo submission, i.e. Wednesday, 27th Oct.
4. Attachments -
- 80% complete video, for reference
- Assets - front and last pic. Also, updated screens for ad inside ad.
5. What is needed for demo for the contest?
Some animations with at least a few scenes are needed. No random video shots please.
6. For final video?
Following changes on 80% completed video -
- Overall need to reduce the play time of the video to within 3 minutes, preferably to 2:30 mins.
- Please make the characters wear a little less clothing. We are perfectionists in many matters, so being very specific, we would love to have majority whites. 5-10% brown and black people, various body types (not all slim trim and hot bodies, that does not actually happen) and in the clothing optional section, make most of the men naked, and most women wearing bikinis, some 30% topless and 5% nude.
- The background music of the attached video is incomplete. Please make it such that there is appropriate music at the key points, e.g. some build up of music to show happiness (like what happens at 1:26 in the attached video) . It is needed when the hero starts filling our form happily (refer 2:30 in the attached video). Also notice that there is some anticipatory music playing when hero is searching in google (refer 2:00 in the attached video). This is perfectly timed and needs to be preserved.
And the following specific points -
1. 00:14 - Screen showing "In a world full of online review platforms .." show some illustration of review platforms opened, in some mobiles/tablets.
2. 00:25 - reduce text to this - ".. and even the leading travel review platforms provide too much information to make any sense of"
3. add some background characters in this screen. Make some more message pop ups saying essay, poetry, blah, blah.
4. Props to move along with head.
5. Blah blah typing to be fast.
6. researcher reviewer -> research-minded reviewer. change everywhere
7. typing effect while writing review is missing for regular reviewers
8. Google search screen typing is too fast. need more screen time
9. New screens for ad inside ad (attached herewith)
10. Reduce unnecessary screen time in moving mouse in form filling steps. Please make it compact. show only those parameters which are being filled and do show the confirmation questions as well
11. hero filling our form appears abrupt. please show participate screen clicking on write review form button
12. Switching between forms screen is still unclear. Please show slide-out & slide-in effect, instead of fade out & fade in.
13. after form submission, please show how the review looks like when published. providing screens for the same. Below that show the loves and likes that you are already showing
“Good things first - He knows in depth about hacking different tools, provided some very nice looking artworks. Animation work was good. However, seriously needs to improve on communication and setting expectations. Good work on a few components is not the only thing that matters , need to look beyond and at the overall delivery as a package.”