UI UX mobile app for entering competitions
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $91
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
Prototype, UI, UX, User journey
Photoshop, Axure, or the likes
- Users can see recommended contests/surveys (this is landing page, users don't need to sign up to see the competitions, only when they want to like/enter/comment/or upload a competition they need to sign up and create a profile (
E.g. Buy a coke and enter a competition to win a trip to Disney, (the contest includes information on the last day, number of winner, how many enteries per day,
E.g. give us a feedback on what shop you go to for buying groceries and win a $500 shopping voucher
-filtering on category, contest or survey, size of prize
- Entering competion: clicking on each contest/survey allows user to see more information on the competition and enter (the fields, name, gender, age, surname, mobile number, address, postcode, codeword, or if survey in addition to the above responding to the survey) The field will be auto populated from his profile (user needs a profile set up with name, date of birth, gender, address before being able to join the competition)
- Creating a default profile (and more profiles if more than one person or email addresses entering contests): name, age, gender, email address, address, post code, mobile)
- Users can see what contests/surveys they have entered (and re-enter if the competition allows)
- An easy to access feature that allows users to scan (QR or bar code), or enter a wordcode with the competion name to see more info on a contest and enter
-A feature to allows to like, share, and comment on a competition without needing to enter the competition. For like/share/comment the user needs to have signed up and created a profile.
-A feature to turn on notification of similar competitions
-general setting; rating the app in app store, sharing the app, terms and conditions, feedbacks, suggesting a new contest that doesn't exist and etc.
- Posters can post competitions; and create custom questions of type date (when was your anniversary), time (what time do you get your afternoon coffee?), day (what days do you do groceries?), multiple choice questions (what is your fav drink? a) Coke b) pepsi ), open text (what is your fav saying?)
- posters can transfer the prize money to a nominated trust fund
Please submit your attempt including all the functionalities. Winner is selected based on simplicity but comprehensive, slickness and creative design and a good UX.
We also need the interactive prototype/click through
The winner is required to send the vector images and the interactive prototype.
Just to get an idea this website does something similar. [login to view URL]
This is not to be used for the design but it is more as a supporting material for the idea.