- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $161
- Vastaanotetut työt: 45
- Voittaja: sdkfarhan
We are a small motel/roadhouse business located in Marble Bar, WA. Looking for a logo that encompasses Marble Bar. We want our logo to be simple and bold colours, even black/white with a burst of colour that is unisex. Maybe just for the top left side of mans singlet/t-shirt but perhaps central design (chest height) for women's clothing. Prefer a drawing type logo rather than actual photos being used. I've attached a logo that we like which belongs to a local station owner in the area which might give you an idea of what we are after.
A bit about Marble Bar:
1. Marble Bar is Australia's Hottest Town so the sun could be incorporated in the design.
2. Beautifully coloured Zebra finches would be a fantastic addition to the logo. We also have loads of geckos, goannas and pilbara beef in the area.
3. Marble Bar was named because of the large 'marble-like' formations in the area. It turned out to be Jasper but is still very beautiful coloured rocks. I've attached some photos for you.
4. We have an aboriginal community in the area. We love black and white aboriginal art so maybe something along those lines could be incorporated in the design.
5. We have some beautiful red rock gorges in the area and swimming holes.
6. Spinifex grass is everywhere.
7. Sturt Desert Peas grow in the area. They are colourful flowers and we've attached some drawings for you.
8. The area is surrounded by cattle stations who run pilbara beef.