Tourist agency- Website pages- Home, About, Services
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €40
- Vastaanotetut työt: 4
- Voittaja: domenechceline
I am starting this Contest with the goal to have created new text for my website pages, that will inform readers about company, my services, all in friendly manner, with some logical structure of the text.
Company is "NG Vacations", from Belgrade, Serbia.
The main activity is: full concierge service to foreign guests who come for weekend/ week in Belgrade. So the sector is "tourism", but only for foreign tourists who come to Belgrade.
Website: [login to view URL]
Facebook page: NG Vacations
There are four webpages where I need text:
1. Home page
2. About page
3. Service 1- Weekend in Belgrade
4. Service 2- Nightlife
1. Home page is the introduction to the website, so the text should take into consideration that this is first thing the customer would read on our website.
2. About page should give more detailed info about the company, about the Belgrade, about our services, using some friendly tone, and taking care that the text itself has logical "flow" from the beginning toward the end.
3. Text on page "Service 1- Weekend in Belgrade" should focus on more detailed explanation how my company will treat each visitor as a friend, and how our offer is suitable for the reader. Details of the offer already exist on our website page.
4. Text on page "Service 2- Nightlife" should have the same structure as previous service (1), but mostly describing nightlife in Belgrade, and how our company will help the visitor to have best possible time. Details of the offer already exist on our website page.
The tone (language) and the structure of the text should provide certainty to the reader, that his wishes will be met with NG Vacations.
Having in mind that most of my website visitors are between age 25 and 40, and that the site is mostly visited using mobile phones, small amount of text is preferred.
(!) NOTE: You don't need to submit all four articles to enter the contest. Just submit one polished article, and preferably also a plan/draft/outline of the other three articles. Those will be enough for us to determine a winner. Once a winner is chosen, the person must submit all four articles within 10 days of winning the contest or another winner will be chosen. (!)
“very pleased with the cooperation and work provided. did everything great. also, did some extra work that was very helpful. looking forward to hire again!”