Template/Theme for Annual Report - InDesign (LAYOUT ONLY - no content)
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $161
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: michaeldresser
Please read through the entire description and check out my feedback. I often award more than one winner, but once I find a few I like, I close down the contest. If you do more than one design that I like, yes, I will awarded it to you twice, one for each design. This is JUST LAYOUT - there will be no content, no editing - this is for a financial institution.
There are three sections - Document Details, Graphic Details and The Spreads - please read them all as they contain a lot of details on exactly what I need! Feel free to leave a message here with any questions about the details of the document or the graphics. I reply to almost every entry, so check back often.
Please look at the attached other examples of financial institution's reports. These do not reflect the layout I necessarily want, but will give you an idea about how others present theirs.
What I need - Document Details:
- This will be an InDesign document with no content, just layout. Page 1 will be 8x11 and then onwards will be facing 8x11 pages. This must be an InDesign document.
- The bleed will be: 0.0625 in constrained to all
- It will need page numbers at the bottom and a place for the name of the institutions at the bottom or the top or the sides (just one of those places)
- CYMK needs to be standard for all graphics and colors
- One or two sans serif and serif fonts (so a total of 2 - 4) must be used and included in the final package for the contest
- The two color schemes are added as files to this contest - you may use other colors in addition, but you must use one of these schemes.
- All styles must be loaded into the document and notes given about the styles.
- The color swatches must be loaded into the document
- The fonts must be included with the final contest documents
- The final InDesign document + fonts + any graphics + any notes must be included if the contest has been awarded to you
What I need - Graphic Details:
- The two color schemes are added as files to this contest - you may use other colors in addition, but you must use one of these schemes
- This will be a typography-heavy annual report - so it will include some graphics of people, but large blocks of color on the left side page are fine with picture/words. Words to use are things like: service, accessibility, responsiveness, support, vision, stewardship, partnership, stakeholder, integrity, stability, common good - synonyms can also be used. If you believe a picture would be useful as well, please just put a graphic box where you would like it or use a shutterstock image.
- The theme must reflect strength, success, boldness and prosperity
- This does NOT have to be super fancy, just a neat, clean and a good impression. Conservative styling would be better than anything super-modern.
What I need - The Spreads
- #1: 8x11 single first page - this will just be a letter from the president - must be able to include 1 photo of a person standing
- #2: 8x11 facing page spread - this will be an introduction to a bunch of graphs and charts about the company and how well it is progressing. This will be 2-3 pages of the same template (or if you have an idea about how to make a nice continuous spread, that would be wonderful) - please note that large graphs and blocks of text will need to be on these pages. There will need to be places for at least 2 photos of people standing.
- #3: 8x11 facing page spread - this will be an introduction to a financial institution's services and product line. There will need to be places for at least 2 photos of people standing.
- #4: 8x11 facing page spread - this will be a "looking forward" to what the financial institution would be doing in the future. There will need to be places for at least 2 photos of people standing.
- #5: 8x11 single last page - this will be an employee listing
EDIT Suggestions: For each template the left side page have color/typography (some pics), left side be with content (I would expand each section later)
“Fantastic designer. I can\'t wait to work with him again. I have to say he initiated a lot of conversation, had pertinent questions and wanted feedback - something that was very appealing. He followed the instructions very well and understood a detailed brief. Thank you! Definitely want to hire this freelancer again when I need more layout.”
ABenig, United States.