Take 50+ Multiple Illumination Photos of the Same Scene
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $97
- Vastaanotetut työt: 8
- Voittaja: Zveki
Capture at least 50 photos taken from the exact same view-point under various illumination conditions. The subject can be anything from everyday objects to natural sceneries; anything goes, as long as the following criteria are met.
All images must be shot from the same view-point and should be aligned:
- all images are perfectly aligned: if they were to be overlapped then the illumination would be the only thing that changes
- it's easiest to achieve this by having the camera mounted on a tripod
- no part of the scene is moving: this can be done by shooting scenes in which none of the objects move while the shots are being taken
Capture a variety of illumination conditions:
- there's only one dominant / brightest light source at a time, some ambient light or secondary lights can be present
- the dominant / key light source moves around the scene or points from different directions
- you can use an external flash unit or a continuous light source
It is important to capture a variety of illumination directions that show interesting details, shading and highlights in various parts of the scene. In addition to this, it is preferred, but not mandatory to capture well exposed images that are fairly lit overall.
An example is shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wemhc3i87jrf1ro/AAAVM7Xte4smqZfip3czc2HGa These images are not fairly lit, but show interesting details. Better results are expected.
The winner will be decided based on the technical quality and aesthetics of the individual photographs and the variety of the lighting conditions captured.
Be creative! For instance, a set of time-lapse photos with the sun as the dominant light source, without showing the sky so that there are no moving clouds, could also fit the description.