Simple Photoshop edits to photos
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $40
- Vastaanotetut työt: 6
- Voittaja: Paradisestudios
There are a few simple parts to the task:
1) Edit the photo ([login to view URL]) so that it shows two containers and not one. This should be accomplished by copying the same image and showing the second container in the background.
2) On that new photo, add a red circle in the top-right corner with white text inside that reads "2 Pack" (perhaps best split over two lines).
2) Edit the photo ([login to view URL]) to show two tables and not one.
3) Edit the photo to include the exact same "2 Pack" red sticker. It should be the precise same position as used in the container photo.
3) Add the same "2 Pack" to this image: [login to view URL]
The delivered photo files must all be 1500 x 1500 pixels.
“Good job! Thank you.”
keithmander, United Kingdom.