Show us your programming skills and creativity.
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €10
- Vastaanotetut työt: 2
- Voittaja: damianhamilton25
I have attached a few HTML pages from Wikipedia for you.
Your task is to do something interesting with them.
What exactly you do is up to you.
Here are a few ideas:
* Extract all links from all pages and present them in a structured format (e.g. print a JSON document with all links)
* Download all images to a folder and print interesting statistics to get some insights (e.g. image width/height and size)
* Try to find the frequency of different word categories (nouns, adjectives,...) across all pages.
* Analyze the content in any other interesting way. Skillful visualization of your analysis is a plus!
Build as long as it shows that you can
code. Please explain your thoughts step by step in your presentation. If you have multiple files, you might want to create a ZIP archive with all files.
I want you to spend maximum 1 hour on this task. (Payment 10 Euro will be awarded) If in doubt, aim for something simple and rather focus on good coding style and documentation. I’ll hope you have some fun while working on this case study which might give you a chance to get a lot of new projects from us.
“He has done a great job in short time. ”