Screendesign of questionnaire app
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $300
- Vastaanotetut työt: 10
- Voittaja: LeGraphiste
We require a nice and pretty screendesign for a questionnaire (mutiple choice) application. The graphical user interface has to be modern, using a minimalistic UI style - its for business use, so no overly fancy themes. The application will be web based and be run on tablets (iOS, Android). The application will be used in the classroom with provided tablets or desktops in a supervised exam situation.
The basic ui has to contain:
- questionnaire and status overview (unanswered , answered, marked, active)
- navigation (next, previous question)
- ability to mark a question (toggling function)
- number of the current question
- finish the exam
The questions consist of:
- one textual question
- one picture (or video). The question is based on the picture, so the picture must be clearly visible and large enough (approx 1/4 of the screen).
- possible answer options (3 options) - each answer option consists of approx 5-20 words. Only one option can be selected.
The result page with the score appears after finishing the questionnaire. It contains
- name of the user
- the score (ie. 23/26)
- percentage of correctly answered questions (ie. 80%)
The start page (displayed as a "welcome") contains:
- enter the username
- select the language (english, german, french, italian)
With this tender we're evaluating only a possible screendesign and not its implementation in HTML.
Please submit the following:
- Screenlayout of the question (use some example text and image)
- Screenlayout of the final scoring page when passing the test
- Screenlayout of the final scoring page when failing the test
- Screenlayout of the start page
Format: Photoshop, PNG or JPEG. Complete HTML/CSS is a bonus, but not a requirement.
“Great job designing an app mockup.”