Responsive Content for Website
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $25
- Vastaanotetut työt: 8
- Voittaja: wedecoder
PPT to Responsive HTML & CSS code
Hi, need your help to translate three website pages into HTML, CSS responsive code.
There are three pages that need to be translated ( "Oportunidades", "AGF" and "Estrategia").
The red square reflect where the data will be shown. Everything outside the red is already coded.
- All the information needs to be translated into HTML and CSS code.
- The platform is a web version coded in PHP, HTML and bootstrap so the results needs to be responsive for mobile as well.
- All the information should be distributed vertically, For example, There wouldn’t be two pages for "Oportunidad" just one for and the user must be able to scroll down from “Oportunidad” to the monthly graph.
- Only for graph and tables can be displayed as responsive images, however, if you think there is a better way to show the information be my guest.
- There is an excel file with the information attached that can be used.
- The number format will be (.) to separate thousands and (,) to separate decimals.
- The font used is quicksand.
- I’m using a bootstrap template that I purchased that you can use for Font size.https://appstack.bootlab.io/tables-bootstrap.html
- The colors are : Green (#29f0b4), Blue (#123669), Grey (#d2caca), white (#f8f8f8).
- Please be generous with the space between the paragraph and sections.
“Extremely talented individual. High quality, professional work delivered. Very flexible and responds extremely quickly. A++.”