Redesign of existing wordpress site
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 9
- Voittaja: webdesign4u2004
Our wordpress website needs a new look. Color scheme is fine, but landing page, navigation and how information is presented needs to more up to standard. The website address is: [login to view URL]
We envision a landing page that is a scrolling page where key information is presented more visually/graphically and simpler (read: less text, more visuals). Then fewer additional pages where more information can be found. An example of such a site is missingmaps.org.
Key information for the landing page are:
- What is the objective of the SRU (title + tagline). Please propose a more catchy title + subtitle for the first page. You can use this section for inspiration: [login to view URL]
- What we offer (see below, should be presented in blocks, with simple graphic and text as done on [login to view URL] landing page)
- Events (upcoming conferences)
- Founding members
- Contact us (multi-chanel, including link to mailchimp subscription page)
Key offerings for the landing page are:
- improvement and innovation of shelter solutions (link to technical consultancy page)
- Field testing of shelter solutions (link to projects page)
- Mapping of shelter solutions: Search for shelter designs (link to [login to view URL])
The colouring scheme as it is now, is mostly fine, and should be in line with other websites such as [login to view URL]
The current theme is attached.
The winning bid will be considered for an additional project to:
- to apply the theme to a few more functionalities that are being implemented in this wordpress site, such as a product catalogue and mailchimp registration page.
- To implement better SEO for this site, so that it can be found more easily on the web.
“webdesign4u2004 designed a great template, is flexible, and willing to help where possible”