Product Safety Stickers
- Tila: Pending
- Palkinto: $250
- Vastaanotetut työt: 52
- Voittaja: GraphicDesi6n
Background: With a wider array of cleaning products available than ever before, parents are looking for help to ensure the safety of curious children even as the manufacturers look to make their packaging resistant to the poking and prodding of little fingers.
What’s needed: Please design a sticker that will alert children to stay away from household cleaning products. The product/brand name is No No’s. This sticker should be a warning symbol that helps even little children (ages 2+) to understand that a product is dangerous or poison.
Simple Stickers with excellent glue/adhesive. The colors are bright and recognizable. The “face” or image should be memorable and unmistakable.
a. Icon Designs
b. Final round includes high-res, layered files (psd) of the design(s). Final round also includes jpeg and png files.
• The design should stand out when the sticker is placed on a product.
• The design should be clear from a distance.
• Most household cleaners and products are white, or yellow or blue.
• Turn the word “no” into a simple face design.
Product Design: Requirements
• Must include national poison control hotline number: 1-800-222-1222
o Best design will likely include a call-to-action or mention “Poison Control”
• Simple design (few elements so very easy to digest)
• Two Tone Colors (But one color must REALLY stand out). Probably should NOT use White so it is not recessive against most packaging which is white or light colors.
o Options: Red, Black, Deep Yellow (open to other suggestions)
• Consider a face or hand logo
• Consider leveraging an Octagon shape
• Sticker should be approximately 1inch by 1inch in size (or 1inch in diameter if it is a circle)
Please view attached document for more details.