Product Descriptions (4 key points, 4 sentences)
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 15
- Voittaja: cpoonam23
Our website ([login to view URL]) provides online video conferencing service to professionals and businesses. We want to include on our landing page four key points that show our advantage over the competitors (such as GoogleHangout, Skype, WebEx, gotoMeetings, etc.). We are looking for a catchy phrase for each key point and a short sentence that explains or extends the key point. We intend to use the key points and sentences on our landing page right underneath the question: Why Brown Bear Brown Bear?
Following is a detailed description of what we do and why we are better. (Warning: the description is quite lengthy and may be hard to follow if you have not used any video conferencing tool before).
What Our Competitors Do
Most video conferencing solutions dictate what an end user will see on her screen. They either show other participants side by side in similar size windows, or give one participant (usually based on audio activity) more space on the screen while showing the remaining participants in a row at the bottom of the screen. And they usually deliver video streams of all other participants to the user.
What We Do
Brown Bear Brown Bear lets a user dictate what she will see on her screen. A user first identify and select what she wants to look at (a gaze target), such as a person or a PowerPoint presentation, using mouse or touch screen. The gaze target will be displayed in life color and high resolution. Other objects will be displayed in low color contrast and resolution. This arrangement reduces visual distractions so that a user can focus better on the gaze target but still track other things with side vision. It also makes it possible to let a user know if someone else is looking at her because the system knows every user’s gaze target. If you become a person’s gaze target, you will see a red bird in that person’s video window. The red bird disappears if you are no longer the gaze target.
Our Major Advantages:
1. You will know if someone is looking at you. This information tells where you are in the communication and how to proceed. You no longer need to wonder when is your turn to speak, whether someone is talking to you, or if others are paying attention to your words. This helps to reduce confusions and increase meeting engagement. Better communication results in enhanced productivity. (With other video conferencing solutions, it is difficult to tell whether another person is looking at you or other things on her screen).
2. Only the video stream of the user’s gaze target needs to be in high definition. Anything tracked by side vision can have lower color contrast and definition. This greatly reduces burden on network bandwidth especially in multi-party video conferencing. For businesses, this means lower IT infrastructure cost;
3. Another thing we do is to make scheduling and starting a video conference super easy. If a user wants to start an online video conferencing, she just need to go to [login to view URL], provide her email address, select a starting time; then an email containing an online meeting room link will be sent to her. No registration or password are needed. She can then forward the link to anyone she want to invite. To join the meeting, a user just need to click the link. No installation of any plugin is required as long as the web browser has Adobe Flash.
If you prefer, you can get a better idea of what we describe above by obtaining an online meeting link at [login to view URL] and explore the product yourself. The service is free in the trial period.
The four key points we want to emphasize are:
1. Ease of Use (browser-based; no registration needed).
2. Low bandwidth requirement
3. Better meeting engagement
4. Enhanced productivity
Feel free to change the number of key points per your understanding of the product. We just want a visitor to our website to think it is worth to give us a try.