Portraits in vector graphic
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $269
- Vastaanotetut työt: 22
- Voittaja: aldeavenezolana1
I want you to draw 2 portraits in vector graphic.
It's portraits of Marilyn Monroe and Russian rapper Timati.
If I will like your pictures then I’ll hire you for more projects like this.
We are going to engrave this pictures by laser engraver.
We use Corel Draw in our work. It'll be better if you'll make it in Corel Draw and give me file in CDR format.
But you can use another vector programs (like Adobe Illustrator) if we can open your file in Corel Draw.
You need to understand important rules about creating pictures for laser engraver.
1. A picture can be created in 2 ways.
First way - by lines. All lines have the same width (about 0,15 mm or 0,06 inch). The width of laser ray cannot be changed.
Second way - by fully painted contours.
You can combine both lines and contours for better results.
2. If you make a picture using both lines and contours then use different colors for lines and for contours.
In the picture above lines are made of black color. Painted contours are made by green color
3. You cannot use shades or halftones.
4. If you use contours then elements made by contours must not cover each other. Contour which is under another contour will not be engraved and it will destroy your picture.
Also, lines and contours must not cover each other.
More information you can find in the files attached
“Joan made very good portrait for me. He is a very talanted artist.”
HomerR, Russian Federation.