Photoshop Design for PRINT ADVERTISEMENT MAGAZINE
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 21
- Voittaja: whizzdesign
This is for a fabrics store called PRONTO MODA.
Look at my profile for previous held contests, most of them have been for this particular company, but its not necessary to look at.
Straight and Simple: We want a PRINT advertisement designed as our stores are going to be featured in a magazine.
ATTACHED are all the files you need to make yours look the best.
WHAT THIS ADVERTISEMENT MUST CONSIST OF:
- ONE photo of the interior of our store (I attached multiples of them, but please just choose one. The more photos, the more crowded and cheap it looks, in my opinion)
- There is a GOLD PATTERN DESIGN (Attached here as a photoshop layer), You need to use this element in your design anyway you see fit.
- The Pronto Moda LOGO OBVIOUSLY (Attached are a couple you can choose from)
- The following text: "Introducing the all new Pronto Moda, The Biggest Textile GrandStore in South East Asia"
- Our full address and contact details (text):
PRONTO MODA SQUARE, BINTARO KAV 1-6
SECTOR IX. (PEREMPATAN ZODIAK JOMBANG)
PERIGI - PONDOK AREN
TEL: (62-21) 7455777
FAX: (62-21) 7455111
E-MAIL: Prontobin@[login to view URL]
- Our online details (text) (try to implement twitter, facebook, www ICONS):
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Like I said.. straight and simple, i give you the contents, you decide how they look with your creativity and photoshopping skills.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions :)
*** PRINT AD DESIGN MEASUREMENTS (as per the magazine's request) :
24.7 cm (LENGTH) X 33 cm (HEIGHT) ******IMPORTANT*****
PS. ** Our original logo is the one in Blue and Red attached, BUT WE WANT OUR LOGO FOR THIS TO BE IN SILVER, GOLD or a COMBINATION OF BOTH.
“I have hired him for private projects as well as contests. I don\'t know if he just really understands my style or what it is, but everytime I hire him, I know its money well spent. Great quality, great work, great guy, and most of all he will listen and take your feedback seriously.”