Paint Packaging Design
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: £100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 18
- Voittaja: rajibrt
We are launching a high quality paint and are looking to have a very nice design for the packaging to attract more costumers.
The packaging should be very sophisticated with very nice and attractive colors (not necessarily too much colors). do not hesitate to add shapes or images of nice modern interiors and exteriors to make it more attractive. We would like it to look really professional and catchy.
The design should have a transparent area ( a circle or something) to allow the costumer to see the true color of the paint.
Our market is a French speaking country so instructions on the bucket are going to be both in English and in French. You can write two set of instructions with the British and the French flag if necessary.
- white or transparent plastic bucket of 20L with metal handle (please see the example attached in this message)
Our paint brand is KING PAINT. I have attached the logo in different formats so you can use the most suitable one and eventually modify it. I think it's may be better to delete the 2 british flag in the logo and place them somewhere. I trust your professional intuition, do your best to nicely disclose somewhere a british flag and even write "british quality Paint"
2/ Instructions that should appear in the design, "see quoted information": French ; English:
- the type of the paint : "Vinyl Matt lavable" ; "Washable Vinyl Matt"
- the quality of the paint : "Peinture haut de gamme à base d'eau" ; "Water based high quality paint"
- the coverage of the paint : "Couverture optimale, jusqu'à 12m²/L ; "Maximum coverage, up to 12m²/L"
- the type of use : "Usage intérieur et extérieur " ; "For exterior and interior use"
- the net weight : "Poids net : 25kg / 18,5L" ; "Net weight : 25kg / 18,5L"
Please do highlight the type of the paint as well as the coverage.
Thank you in advance
“Rajibrt is a very professional designer. He is extremely patient and polite. He takes into account all your feedbacks and is always keen to give satisfaction to his costumer. He remains professional even if you change your idea and ask him to make change on things you have previously validated. Another good thing with him is that he is generally online and it is easy to chat directly with him and make changes without delay. His ratio quality/price is excellent. I have already given him my next project. I definitely recommends Rajibrt!”
Diengaziz, United Kingdom.