Optimize a logo
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $150
- Vastaanotetut työt: 32
- Voittaja: JubairAhamed1
I want to modernize our logo a tiny bit, flatten/simplify the text/remove gradient on the text-part of the logo and also get a high resolution version of the logo. See our old logo attached as logo_src.psd.
Primary target background: White / transparent
Primary target website logo size: About 60px heigth (max)
Primary location: See design of our NEW website attached, homepage.png.
Font: Century Gothic (or similar plain font that looks professional)
Colors: White, blue, gray (exactly like logo in [login to view URL] only in far better quality).
Try to make our new logo it similar to this and use [login to view URL] to show me the result of your logo:
[login to view URL]
The logo will be mainly used at [login to view URL] attached, but it is also used on the link above here. The important place is [login to view URL]!
So create a fancy logo, put it on [login to view URL] and show it here. Main thing is white background and under 65px.
The colors and size between logo, text and text-lengt/heigth-ratio is close to perfect there.
Icon should be vertically centered on the text and keep space between
The logo must also work with a black and a blue background (similar to to how the blue in the text-logo part in "homepage.png" is. You may provide seperate images if needed (assume it is needed).
You can see where I want to use the new logo by looking at screenshot of "homepage.png" attached - our new website. I like the logo how it looks there on the screenshot, but it is just a bit bad quality because it has been changed from non-original source.
I have made an attempt here and I'm getting closer to what I want, but the W-icon is not as smooth as the original: https://kunde.webspesialisten.no. So I gave up.
The attached "homepage.png" has a "bug" in the bottom part in the icon-logo (the W-icon), in addition to beeing in bad quality and I have no high-quality version of it. But the size of things, colors etc. is correct direction and is better than the attached "logo_src.psd".
Attached is the original logo for our old website ([login to view URL]), based on black background, layered in .psd and in high resolution "logo_src.psd". You will discover that the "W"-icon on front ot text is not change-able (not layered) and might need to be drawn again to deliver on this contest.
- Show approx 65px high version of the logo, preferable on the "homepage.png" design. Feel free to cut most of the page).
- Feel free to also show a big version of it as well here.
- I'm open to new design ideas around this, but my primary goal is to get something in the direction of what I got, in higher resolution and quality. So you migth waste your time if you do something very different.
- Do not make the text to wide, the company name is long enough as it is.
- Do not make the "S" in WebSpesialisten bigger than it is. The normal way is Webspesialisten, but it looks better with a small difference like WebSpesialisten I think. Just don't make it bigger and do not add whitespace between Web and Spesialisten - again - it is one word.
Deliverable if you win:
- High quality, high resolution layered logo, with changeable text and colors in psd-format.
- Any other source files that migth be good to have later (like if you draw something).
- Will also use the logo on Facebook.
“Did a very good design-job of our logo.”