- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 35
- Voittaja: imamgodzali
Make a one-page institutional website design. A mobile version is needed. The website can be written in English, I'll translate it to portuguese later on.
The page is supposed to be scrollable down, with horizontal positive qualities of the company and it's main app as you scroll down, just like this:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
It just has to look beautiful, professional and convincing.
What the company does:
Creates artificial intelligence and cloud software. That's it.
Our major product is a face recognition software that helps creating graduation albums*, and this product is supposed to be the main theme on the page.
The page is supposed to be a client-catching page. The client heard about our product and wants to know more about it.
* graduation albums are a very strong cultural item in Brazil. Here, we have big parties upon college graduation, and professional photographers take pictures and beautiful professional albums are made for each graduate. Sorting which photo belongs to who's album in a photographer cameral roll is not a trivial task, as these rolls usually contain more than 5000 photos each, and many photographers participate in each graduation event. The software recognizes the faces in each photo and helps a professional to sort these photos in folders.
I added some sample photos of the app to this project.
Here are some highlights that I would like the page to showcase. Please make a nice design around each point to display it on screen:
* Using the app, you can hire professionals from far away, because the photos are uploaded to the cloud and, using a secure password, can be downloaded anywhere
* Using the app, you can hire people from cheaper regions in the country, and even in the world, without any hassle. Why hire in rich states when you can hire from a poor state or country, paying less and giving work opportunities for the people who need them the most.
* The high resolution photos never leave the client's company. The professional doing the job only has access to photos in a resolution high enough to recognize who's who and which photos are good or bad, but HD enough for professional standards printing.
* The speed of a professional using the app is more than 5000 photos/hour, against an average os 2000 photos per day doing the job by hand
* No more worrying about dragging, Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V. The folder sorting is entirely handled by the app on the background. Using the app, you only have to worry about which photos are good and which ones are not.
* The face recognition precision we use has an average correct recognition rate of 98% with less than 0.01% of false recognitions, greater than the average human ability. You can fully automate your face recognition tasks if you find fit, for a price way lower than you would spend by hiring people. Lower costs with way higher speeds.
I want a download button in the end of the page. The button doesn't have to do nothing by now.
“Best entry in the contest. Had a few bugs, but freelancer corrected them quickly.”