Need Lift Videos For My Youtube Channel
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: ₹1500
- Vastaanotetut työt: 4
- Voittaja: totoiswanto96
All 5 STARS RATED VIDEOS will be awarded with 50 Rupees to your Paytm wallet and the final selected video will be awarded 1500 Rs . I will check, rate your video and message you back. Great Opportunity for you to Earn. Go to Nearby Lifts, Start capturing And Send it.
Check All my Lift Videos posted on my Youtube Channel here : https://www.youtube.com/c/RagavUnboxingandReviews/search?query=lift
I want you to shoot similar video of your's or your friends premises / Apartment / shop Lift which i can post to my youtube channel.
Follow The Below Rules :
* 1) You Must Show the Hand Written Name "RAGAV" in a paper or Sticky Note on the same Video before starting to capturing the Lift or else video will get Rejected
2) Start the video by capturing the lift outside floor doors, Call Buttons etc.
3) Call the lift and capture it until arrives, open the door and capture everything inside the lift with Door Closing Announcer - Music.
4) Close the door, show /press the floor button and go to the next floors or between ground - top floor
5) Come outside the lift and close the door and zoom out shot of the lift.
You can refer to the videos which i posted for exact direction and follow up instructions. Try to mach it for selection. Video can be 1 - 4 Minutes.
6) Click Thumbnails.
Points to remember :
1) You Must Show the Hand Written Name "RAGAV" in a paper or Sticky Note on the same Video before starting to capturing the Lift or else video will get Rejected
2) The final video should be in Landscape mode 16:9 Aspect Ratio 1080p Full HD or 4K. Can be 30 or (60 Fps Preferred).
3) Avoid too much Shaking of the Video.
4) Final video should not have any watermark.
5) No In-person talking or face reveal in the video.
Waiting for your Entries to Select. All the best...
“Nice Freelancer. Followed all my instructions and provided the video on time as mentioned. Nice Communication. Thanks for your efforts. Highly Recommended.”