Modify a floor plan for an existing house
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $300
- Vastaanotetut työt: 31
- Voittaja: alvarorodriguez
We need to modify the following floor plan while trying to keep the original structure as much as we can to keep rehab costs as low as possible.
- Roof will be entirely replaced. Flat roof portion of the roof will be replaced with gable roof like the one in the front.
- The covered terrace on the left (marked in red) will be removed
- The atic space preferably turned into a second floor and we can move the master bedroom to that floor.
- It needs an open living room on the back that leads to the patio.
- The only windows that can be replaced are the two in the back (leading to the patio) that can be replaced for a large sliding window with access to the back yard.
- A small pool in the backyard (12x24 feet) with an area for lounging and area for bbq.
- Preferably the house will have 2 and 1/2 bathrooms in the bottom and then 1 upstairs for the master. Remember we are trying to keep costs as low as possible so if we can keep wet areas where they are it may be better.
- The house needs to have at least 5 bedrooms in total, one of which will be used as office space, and one as a workout area..
- Exterior walls or structure won't be touched. Interior drywall can be added or taken out although keep cost in mind.
We would need the dwg files, plans in pdf and some renders. Unfortunately we can't extend or modify the existing terms.
bernyxso, United States.