Make this part manufacturable
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: €50
- Vastaanotetut työt: 8
- Voittaja: UshaIslam
I want someone to redesign this in solidworks - Meaning:
1- Redesign this in SolidWorks
2- make it manufacturable (CNC or 3D):
For both set up: The parts need to be assemblable to each other, two parts minimum
- Minimum 2-3 mm wall thickness at all times. Maximum of 6 mm, except two shells in the lower part, that can also be simplified - up to designer
- Adjust the total size of the part to 70 cm total lenght.
- Make things simpler, make a hole instead of the 8 pipes coming out as long as the holes are in.
- Make injectors, and pipes and other things that were made to show, need to be ISO elements
- reduce the complexity of the inner section to have only two parts that can be electrically charged with seperate voltages (anode inner engine, outer engine cathode)
- Wall thickness bigger than 1.5 mm
- Reduce all angles to a minimum of 55o (respect the horizontal axis) and split
part into multiple bodies.
- For bridges make a smooth transition
- For horizontal cooling channels/holes use teardrop shape.
- send a half cut photo
Here is the STL File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KZE9-TaOMwO2hzOK_DO9_bmkg-bqOH8K/view?usp=sharing