Logo & Slogan for Management Firm - Concepts Only!
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $100
- Vastaanotetut työt: 115
- Voittaja: dilpora
Prize goes to best concepts.
No revisions required. No editable files required.
- is called CONVERSO
- is a management firm
- manages CRISIS, CHANGE and RECOVERY in distressed businesses
- takes over the management of distressed businesses (does not invest in shares)
- protects client business from immediate vital threats (debt, litigation etc.)
- runs and represents client business to recover lost value and to sustainably regenerate
- liquidates assets not needed for recovery.
Services provided by the firm include:
- benchmarking and performance assessment (including audit, forensic, market studies)
- identification and prioritization (existence, availability, cost, duration) of remedies
- advisory services to shareholders
- strategy revision for shareholders approval
- implementation of shareholder-approved revised strategies
- client firm restructuring/reengineering as needed (corporate identity, market positioning, relocation, layoffs, internal processes & procedures, certifications etc.)
- provides from own personnel or recruits top- & middle- managers for temporary or permanent assignments within the client firm
- hires experts as needed (financial/technical audit etc.)
- representation in front of stakeholders (authorities, suppliers, customers, unions, NGOs etc.)
- monitors performance and reports to shareholders.
The values of the firm are:
- measurable performance.
The firm is unique with respect to its competitors through its value proposition and the degree of involvement.
The firm addresses to corporate clients.
Target clients are mid- and large-sized, industrial and services companies.
Target audience are mid- and high-level education professionals, businessmen, officials.
ATTENTION CONTENDERS: all entries will be rated 1-star to confirm submission. At the end of the contest duration, the winning entry will be rated 5-star and awarded the prize. Take your time and good luck!
“Knowledgeable and committed freelancer. Will hire again!”