Logo - Premium Herbal supplements
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $140
- Vastaanotetut työt: 46
- Voittaja: mdrashed2609
I've added an image example of something I liked but I , I need something more simple, it might help...
Who we are:
Be Herbal is our lifestyle brand of premium herbal supplements focused on the highest quality ingredients sourced from mother nature.
We believe that a healthy lifestyle requires a healthy and balanced mind, body and spirit.
Our team makes a promise to not only provide the best herbal solutions for wellbeing, but to help you achieve sustainable results through education, training and community.
Join us at Be herbal where healthy living is a lifestyle.
- Logo Name is Be Herbal
• Be Herbal ([login to view URL]) is a premium herbal supplements brands focused on adults looking to achieve healthy lifestyles in all areas of life (body, mind and spirit)
- Abstract logo preferred
• Looking for a logo that could be used by itself and that can be used with it’s brand name
• This will be used on website, merchandise material and bottle labels. Meaning it will have to be clearly visible in smaller sizes such as on pill bottles
• This is not a traditional supplement brand, innovative out of the box designs are welcome.
• Brand will be associated to the following keywords: nature, ancient medicine & knowledge, meditation, yoga, manifestation, family, vegan & vegetarian eating, natural sources. But please don’t let these words limit your creativity
• The logo will be trademarked so please do not use any generic designs
• Open to any colors but would like to see some examples using the colors Gold & Teal/turquoise
• Please don’t use a leaf as a design
- Source files must be delivered in vector AI and EPS format.
- All fonts must be listed, you will need to include the font files if your design is selected.
- No gradients
Winner will possibly be used in future design & graphic work as there will be a lot of opportunity for multiple projects.
“yes he provided me with what I'm looking for and was fast to act on changes and improvements, would recommend him.”