Logo for personal brand marketing
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $35
- Vastaanotetut työt: 87
- Voittaja: safakabir
I'm looking for a logo for my sports card box breaking brand. I'm looking for a logo in two layouts - one that is more generally horizontal for use on my website and possibly printed materials and merchandise, and one that is more square/vertical, for use as an avatar/profile picture on sites like Whatnot, Drip, eBay, etc.
Below is some info/preferences for the design, though only 1 of them is a requirement.
1) the only absolute requirement is that you include my brand name/username, which is preferably written as WickyScratch, with W and S capitalized. I would also consider wickyscratch, all lower case, if it makes the design look better, since some sites force the username to all lower case.
2) I'm partial to bright orange - my office walls and background for my box breaks is orange - specifically, Sherwin-Williams Obstinate Orange (SW 6884). Plus, not many other people in breaking seem to use orange. This is not a requirement, though.
3) I would like to incorporate a Turntable in some fashion, with a baseball as the record.
4) A nice touch would be to have something like the flame/fire emoji subtly incorporated as the dot of the 'i' in Wicky
5) one idea I had was to have "Wicky" 3 times above the Wicky in WickyScratch, so it kind of looks like how someone might try to beat-box it (wicky wicky wicky wicky scratch).
6) I've attached my not very good attempt to show the idea i originally had - if you decide to recreate for the contest, just know that the font isnt my favorite, and i used random colors.
I'm looking forward to seeing what yall come up with!
“He read and understood what I was looking for, and delivered ”
WickyScratch, United States.