Logo for Next-gen Robotics company
- Tila: Closed
- Palkinto: $249
- Vastaanotetut työt: 3
- Voittaja: vojvodik
Mobian Dynamics is a new company out of Melbourne, Australia. We are a tech startup looking to bring dynamic automation to industry verticals. We make mundane processes easier through AI and smart electronic control systems, along with an intelligent orchestration layer for complex systems.
Work with us to build a logo and branding scheme that shouts "next generation dynamic automation" (figuratively) ... the kind that families and friends would want to use.
The actual logo text should read : "Mobian dynamics".
We are looking for a set of styled graphics that matches the following criteria:
- Is geometric in style (eg. Makes sense in any style/shade - the black and white version means the same thing as a gradient-filled version)
- Can be used and easily recognizable on a PCB (printed circuit board) ... this means no single feature should be too fine to be recognized in a lower-resolution print.
- Looks great with text either to the right of the main icon or underneith.
- Targeted towards both business and consumers - must be detailed enough to be memorable to the average joe but not over-detailed (not distracting)
If you're looking for some inspiration here are some concepts:
- Skynet (terminator movie theme)
- Connected intelligence that serves humanity
- Friendly helper robots who live to serve
- AI coordinating complex manouvers (traffic flow etc.)
Expected outputs include:
- 1x Core Logo icon (EPS/illustrator)
- 2x Icon with company name typography (one with typography to the right, one with typography underneith)
- 1x Example of company letterhead (some styled A4 page with watermark artwork)
We decided not to go with guaranteed because we will make a selection based on how best the fit is. Willing to update our description, add files etc. if you need more information.
“Robert is very responsive and thoughtful about his work. He has great spatial awareness, and eye for design. I would not hesitate to recommend him to other customers.”